Risks and challenges
As with any product development, unforeseen challenges are possible. The good news is that this team of professional industrial designers, engineers, programmers, sales, and marketing experts have brought hundreds of consumer products from concept to market over the last 30+ years, so we have a pretty good idea of what lies ahead and we're well equipped to deal with whatever comes our way.
That said, there are common obstacles that sometimes come up, which include:
• Design changes or minor adjustments to improve the final product causing delay
• Manufacturing, component, and material shortages from outside suppliers
• Shipments that are lost or damaged
• Customs delays
• Fulfillment: Delivery delays due to weather, strikes, inaccurate address information, doorstep package theft, etc.
• Unforeseen international delivery issues (such as Antarctica).
As always, we are dedicated to making sure you know what is happening every step of the way. We'll be updating all of you "Adventurers" regularly and letting you know exactly what's going on as Ra development progresses.
Any pledge you make brings us one step closer to the goal. Help us make the world's first strap light by clicking the "Back This Project" button at the top of the page, and by helping us spread the word through sharing this Kickstarter page and linking over to our Facebook and Zyntony.com web pages. This networking will help us to reach our funding goal.
After all, we're doing this together!
We thank you for your faith in us!
- (60 days)