WHY BACK NOW?
You get Kickstarter Exclusive Cards here and it is cheaper here!
Night Parade of 100 Demons is a fast-paced, innovative, board game by ZWK, which centers around mystical beings that will keep you wanting to play more.
In this mystical world, there are creatures from other dimensions from hundreds of centuries ago. In ancient folklore, we called them Yokai, a class of supernatural monsters, spirits, and demons in Japanese folklore. We, human beings, studied them and tried hard to manipulate them during ancient times. We call the art of dealing with paranormal creatures Onmyo Magic.
The objective of Night Parade of 100 Demons is simple: you have to capture wild Yokai, put them under your control, form battle formations, manage your resources, and destroy other Onmyo mages. Although it may seem simple, you still have to be very strategic and calculated with your approach.
What makes Night Parade of 100 Demons so fun is that it can be played 1-on-1, free for all, or team matches. It can be played with friends, families, and colleagues at work.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE YOKAI OR MONSTERS! STAY TUNED! WE WILL REVEAL NEW YOKAI ONCE A WHILE!
This game features original gameplay which uses a common deck, a common pool, and individual hands. Players have to evaluate the resources they have, the Yokai in the current common pool, as well as the battle formations of your opponents.
You have to manage the resources you have to protect yourself from your opponent’s attack. Make sure you spend some of your resources to make significant moves while leaving some for defending your Yokai and position. You use your resources to your advantage: you can choose to go full offensive or full defensive.
This game requires more skill than luck. Players have to consider where to put their Yokai as well as what kind of Yokai to catch. Stronger Yokai is harder to catch and hence they require more resources, generally, as you have to defeat the Yokai before catching it.
However, you have to cleverly position your Yokai once captured, so that your opponent may not reach them effectively.
How to Play?
Ep.1 - FIRST TURN FLOW BASICS
Ep.2 - NURIKABE and RAIJU
Ep.3 - Item: Taiji Orb
Ep.4 - Synergies
1. Each player chooses an Onmyo mage and a starting Yokai from 5 Yokai.
2. Then he or she puts the Yokai faced down on one of the four valid positions.
3. Prepare the wild Yokai pool, then the players draw their hands.
4. It is recommended to strengthen one’s power before trying to attack others. Use the energy cards in your hand to perform attacks with your Yokai. Once you have defeated a Yokai, it is captured. You may put it alongside you, and use it to attack at once, provided, you still have enough energy cards.
5. The wild Yokai pool refreshes itself every time a Yokai is captured and after every full round. Make sure to capture them as quickly as possible when you want one, as others may capture it too on their turns!
6. Keep in mind to leave some energy cards for blocking before ending your turn, or you can make sure that your opponent(s) cannot make significant attacks.
7. Once a player has no Yokai left, the Onmyo mage is exposed and he or she will receive damages when attacked. Your goal is to eliminate all opposing Onmyo mages!
US$13-18 Hong Kong
US$19-24 Rest of the World
Risks and challenges
We are confident in the preparations we have taken, we would like to honestly assume that no risks or challenges lie ahead.
All the cards have been designed (except for the 5 cards which might be added from the Grand Master package, which allow our players to take part in the actual game!),
production houses, delivery services and quotations are all ready too.
- (30 days)