When going big just isn't big enough. Now you can have the BIGGEST FULL SET OF POLYHEDRAL MACHINED ALUMINUM DICE ON THE PLANET! Seven dice scaled to fit with the 100MM D20's we already make their sizes will be in the same proportions as our upcoming line of standard 18mm dice seen here:
Pledge level is added at $1500.
100mm Stainless Steel 100mm D20 pledge level added.
Standard and spin down numbering.
The weight on this monster is going top tip the scales at close to 12lbs!
We're working on the first prototype of this material now, but its a go for Stainless Steel. Want to be over the top? Here's your chance, and while it doesn't come cheap, it is a very limited and exclusive item. Check out the new pledge level... down there... at the bottom.
Pledge Level Added
Zucati EleMetal Aluminum Polyhedral 1'st production run sets:
$50 for the first set and then just $30 for each additional set.
Natural Aluminum only for these sets. No limit on add-ons.
These are 18mm dice with large clear engraved numbers viewable at any angle. They come exactly as seen in natural aluminum.
This is for the 1st production run sets in Aluminum only.
Shown here in prototype Natural hand-polished silver with standard numbering.
The biggest D20 Solid Metal Machined and Engraved Dice Ever Made.
Size and Weight
Measured flat to flat the dice are sized and weight:
60mm - 13oz
80mm - 1lb 15oz
100mm - 3lbs 12oz
- PC and NPC intimidation by the GM
- GM intimidation by PC and NPC
- Furniture intimidation by PC, NPC, and GM
- Magic Life Counter using Spin-Down numbering
- Walnut Cracker when used with BFI (Brute Force and Ignorance)
- Substitute head for any standard sized 1980's Cabbage Patch doll
- Role Playing - Tonight YOU ARE the POLYHEDRAL!
- Garlic peel removal.
- Steak Tenderizing
- Hand Massager
- Foot Massager
- Substitute Bocci / Croquet Ball to confuse your parents and grandparents.
- RPG - Outside including L.A.R.P.
- Desk Art - Looks amazing with Cubes and Spheres and has what neither of those do... Serious Nerd Cred.
- When you absolutely, positively must destroy, displace or otherwise disrupt every single piece of Dwarven Forge tile and structure on your game table.
- Pretend you're in the movies and have a friend roll one down a hill at you... see if you don't run...
- As a Decorative arrangement of 3 dedicated to geometry.
- Knight Black
- Valliant Silver
- Sky Blue
- Grass Green
- Royal Purple
- Deception Orange
- Ocean Blue
- Petal Pink
- Rose Blush
- Seattle Coffee
- Thundercloud Grey
- Sunshine Yellow
Standard or Spindown
How do I Pick Options?
Post-campaign you'll select your number style, and color for these dice in the survey.
Sure, add on as many as you like, just add up the prices for each and add those to your pledge.
Shipping is calculated based on a single die but will be reconciled post-campaign based on weight and location.
I mean, what more do you want really?
- A bag to put yours in?
- A fancy retail box?
- A display riser?
Thanks for looking and for your support.
- Hal Zucati
Risks and challenges
These take some time to make, but it's all scheduled and you'll know that schedule as the campaign progresses and things move forward.
After 20+ campaigns I'm very good at this and there are very few things that can surprise me anymore.
Rewards are made, and shipped on-time and as-expected.
There's no worries when backing a ZucatiCorp product.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)