This project's funding goal was not reached on July 20, 2012.
About this project
International Backer? There are no extra shipping costs for your reward! BONUS!
Hello fellow Zombie enthusiast!
Welcome to the Zombiethon Kickstarter page. We are trying to raise funds to produce a new tabletop card game called "Zombiethon". It's been a fun process getting up to this point. Our illustrator, Logan Feliciano has worked on many games. If you'd like to view his past work, please click HERE. he is an amazing artist that is very diverse.
Zombiethon, is game designed to bring friends together with a common goal...kill each other. LOL! The Zombie apocalypse may be just a work of Hollywood fiction, but Kawikapedia Kreative intends to bring it to table top gamers everywhere this fall.
The Zombie Apocalypse is in full swing and you're infected. You've managed to survive long enough for medical science to have discovered a cure. Seems happy enough right? WRONG! There's only one injection left and you and everyone else is racing to get it. The government decided to turn it into a contest; the first to arrive is the only one who'll live.
Zombiethon is a cutthroat game of survival. Kill your friends, band together; it's up to you, only one will live in the end.
The only way we can get this game out there is with your help. So please, PLEDGE today and make Zombiethon a reality!
- Each player starts with 8 cards, 4 from the road deck and 4 from the backpack.
- Players prep by laying down in front of them any cards that would be considered armor, weapons, or enhancers.
- As determined by the rules, the starting player then draws a card from the road deck and acts accordingly.
- This could mean fighting zombies, trying to kill your fell infected competitors or making yourself more powerful.
- During your turn, there can be only one phase or several phases, this really varies upon who you play with and the cards you are dealt. This could mean beating a zombie, and traveling further down the road to reach your 10 mile goal or getting killed and laying dead on the road.
- The object of the game is to make it 10 miles down the road to where you can claim the very last syringe of the cure. without, you'll lose and become just like the undead masses you're trying to so hard to kill.
- 168 Cards divided into 2 decks; road cards and backpack cards
- 1 six-sided die
- 1 rulebook
Our goal is to have the game printed and ready on shelves but Sept. 2012. This would allow us to participate in Dragon*Con here in Atlanta, to which organizers have expressed great interest in our attendance, as well as have the game up for sale for the Christmas shopping season.
What would $4000 pay for?
- Getting the illustrations paid for.
- Initial sale load production.
- Booth rental at Dragon*Con.
With your pledges we are committed to having the game fully illustrated and printed by mid August. Our deadlines are firm and our printer is ready to roll out the cards as soon as we have them designed.
Below you'll see some of the great card artwork that Logan is churning out for this game. The cards are humorous and very tongue in cheek. We'll upload more soon.
For more Zombiethon game art, please visit us HERE.
SHARE SHARE SHARE!
Want to see Zombiethon in your hands? The best way to help ensure that is to spread the word. Please share our page, our FACEBOOK, and WEBSITE. We are excited that you've share your enthusiasm with us and we would love for you to do the same with your friends and family. Don't worry, we don't expect you to do this without reward.
How do you share?
Simple. Blog us, Facebook about us, call, text, tweet. Whatever your preferred method...that's what we can't get enough of. Just be sure to tell you friends to comment when backing saying that you sent them. :)
For sharing us on Facebook, your blog, or wherever you're best heard, we'll give you a very special and very powerful in game bonus card. We can't tell you what is here...but once you share and we see people posting that they backed because you shared, you'll get in on the scoop.
None, that's correct...absolutely none. Our printer allows us to ship all over the world without insane shipping fees! :)
Tagging us means:
1. Liking our page on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/zombiethon
2. Creating a status update on your wall; for example:
"Hey everyone! I'm backing a cool new game project on Kickstarter. It's called @zombiethon. Go check it out!"
**The @ symbol allows for you to tag us on Facebook. Alternatively, if you don't use Facebook that often, simply referring people to us, having them back the project and having them comment saying that you sent them...this will also get you the same reward.
- (30 days)