34 Hours Remain to Save JourneyQuest
Let's start with a positive statistic.
98% of Kickstarter campaigns that reach 60% funding succeed.
But... we only succeed if we reach our $420,000 goal by 9 PM Friday. Otherwise, no money changes hands and we end with nothing.
We now have 34 hours (and counting down!) to raise over $125,000 and save JourneyQuest.
How do we save JourneyQuest?
1) Reshare, like, and comment when we post this update on Facebook and Twitter. We must reach all of the thousands of fans who don't know that this campaign is happening. That means a massive shared effort to increase exposure, right now.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZombieOrpheus/posts/10153590834393075
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZombieOrpheus/status/700386248028868609
2) If you pledged under $50, consider increasing your pledge by a few dollars. We know that the economy and exchange rates are terrible right now. Many of you have already given more than you should have. Nobody should pledge more than they think the show is worth to them. Use good judgment. Say no to peer pressure.
3) Go back to #1 and seriously, reshare, retweet, like, and comment. It's the only way we'll beat the Facebook algorithms that limit our reach.
4) Don't cancel your pledge. This should be a no-brainer, but on The Gamers: Hands of Fate, we saw people do exactly that when they thought the campaign would fail. Remember, if the campaign fails, no money changes hands. Kickstarter only collects pledges if we reach our minimum goal.
5) Share this playlist, which contains all of the videos we created for this campaign.
Finally, thank you all! No matter what happens, you've already done so much to save JourneyQuest. Your support means the world to us. Thank you.