Mid-December update: Rewards links and more!
First, I hope you got a chance to read last months update as it went into where we are at in development. We are still on schedule for finishing the Alpha build this month. Then we have a dozen or so things to finish for Beta so we'll keep you up to date on that as it progresses!
We've teamed up with the Humble Bundle folks to create individual backer pages where you can go to get your rewards (including the game) as they are ready. Depending on your pledge level, links to the following rewards (zip files) are up on each page for the following:
- Shadowgate wallpapers: 5 wallpapers + 4 bonus wallpapers in 9 different resolutions
- 2014 Calendar: 14 months (with and without the calendar overlay) in 9 different resolutions
- Digital Map: A digital version of the cloth map in 9 different resolutions
How to redeem:
- Go to https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender and enter the email address you used for pledging to the Kickstarter.
- You will receive an email containing a link to your personal download page.
- You can download your rewards from this page.
- However, if you would like to come back later without having to use the link, you can CLAIM your page by either creating a new Humble account or logging in to an existing Humble account.
- For those who purchased add-on wallpapers, we will send you those a link separately.
- Not all rewards may be shown on the page (for example, you will get a separate email for the iOS version when that is ready).
- If you never got a soundtrack key, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently we hooked up with uber-composer VanStratho to produce an epic metal version of some of the classic NES Shadowgate themes. We're excited about featuring it in the game. Of course, you get a chance for a first listen so enjoy!
The support on our Steam Greenlight page has been phenomenal! In addition to the awesome comments, we've received over 11,000 Up Votes and are currently ranked #3 out of nearly 1,500 submissions! Thank you so much for spreading the word!
We would be remiss not to thank you once again for supporting our small company. We are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have so please drop us a line at email@example.com.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Karl and the Zojoi team