New Bonus Rewards, a Trilogy Add-On, and Secrets From the Past!
As we're ramping up our updates for the remaining 9 days of the campaign, we've decided to add a few bonus rewards to the existing tiers, a new "standalone trilogy" add-on, and go into our dusty archives to whip out some secret content from the past.
So without further ado...
New Bonus Rewards
After much deliberation we've added a few bonus rewards to the existing tiers in an effort to make them more "delicious" to would-be backers, and of course those of you who have already backed us.
Since we can't change a tier description once it has been backed, we have decided to list the tier bonuses here:
- All copies of Prologue now comes with Beta access (est. Q2 2013)
- All tiers from $30 and above include Alpha/Beta/ODD access to Prologue
- All tiers from $30 and above include a special "Backer Edition" of the Camouflage Suit in Prologue that's only available during this Kickstarter.
- All tiers from $60 and above will include a special AR-03 "Backer Edition" assault rifle in Prologue that's only available during this Kickstarter. (does not alter gameplay)
- All tiers from $60 and above includes a Frontliner or Spearhead game identity that grants you: access to exclusive content, Alpha/Beta/ODD access to all the games included in the tier, and early access to WIP content (art, music, test builds etc.). It's our way of honoring you for being an early backer of the Interstellar Marines franchise!
All reward tiers include one copy of Prologue and as was noted above we've also added a new "standalone trilogy" add-on that you can add to your pledge:
For all tiers:
- Extra copy of Prologue – Add $15 for each copy
- Standalone Trilogy – Add $30 for standalone trilogy pre-order
- Signed Poster – Add $100 (Free shipping worldwide)
- Signed Art Book – Add $200 (Free shipping worldwide)
For the $60 tier and above:
- Extra T-shirt – Add $20 for each extra T-shirt (Free shipping worldwide)
Here's a step-by-step description of how to add these to your pledge:
- 1) If you’ve already backed us, click the "manage your pledge" button at the top of the rewards section on the right.
- 2) Increase your pledge by the amount that will cover your additional add-ons. For example, if you want the "Standalone Trilogy" you would add $30 to your pledge. (IMPORTANT: Do not change your tier, just add the amount to the current tier amount!)
- 3) When our Kickstarter ends, we will make a system where you can choose which rewards you wanted, based on your final tier and pledge amount.
(NOTE: If you have already backed us on our community website, please read this Kickstarter FAQ for Early Supporters for help on how to do this)
Secrets From the Past
Since we're only 2 guys at the moment (with some helping hands on the side), it is hard to create super exciting content on a daily basis, but we really want to share as much as possible from the development of Interstellar Marines. So we've decided to share some of the content that we've never shared publicly before.
This crude concept video was created using Unreal Tournament 2004 by the two creative founders of Zero Point Software (Kim and Nicolai). The video allowed us to demonstrate a few concept ideas to investors and potential team members:
Stay tuned for more secrets from the past!
Until next time...
As you all know by now, it's been super hard for us to get good press coverage during this campaign. But despite this fact we've still managed to raise $110,000 on "word of mouth" alone (the stats back this up) – which is just plain amazing!
We're still hoping that we will get those crucial features on the bigger gaming websites (that we've been promised), which will help us get the much needed traction, but until then do remember that every like, comment, share, retweet, email or mention you make, takes us one step closer to our goal!
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Kim & Mikael