We've updated Legend of Fat Ninja to get in a few asked for improvements and other items. Here is what made it in this update:
- New Facebook and Twitter integration, let your friends know how well you're doing!
- New "Flick" mechanic should help users who think they should be tap and flicking the Fat Ninja in a direction. You can now tap on him and quickly "flick" him in a direction, as well as the existing tap elsewhere to make him dash mechanic.
- Max boosts stored have been extended to 5 from 3, the colors are now yellow = 1, orange = 2, red = 3, purple = 4, blue = 5 stored. Watch the color around the Fat Ninja to know how many boosts you have left!
- Initial boosts on being launched have been moved from 1 to 3 to help with some of the trickier starting locations.
- Audio issues regarding muting and a few other items have been resolved.
We're also planning to make a few more expansions of the gameplay by January, with the Android version coming out this month and a new downloadable characters to come out in December/January. Next on the list are the shirts and hoodies! Everything was ordered before Hurricane Sandy made a complete mess of things, and we're now expecting to get them all in here during the next two weeks. We'll be sure to post pictures when we do the postage and send everything out!
Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you all for your support! If you haven't already, please do consider giving the game a rating/comment in iTunes!
The Fat Ninja Team