Zenno - Smart control for your old or new home electronics
Home automation device that offers several control methods over ANY electronics that use a remote, from your smartphone or smartwatch.
Zenno is a standalone device that gives you control from your smartphone or smartwatch over any home electronic that uses a remote, either InfraRed (e.g. air conditioning, TV, sound system, home cinema) or RF (e.g. garage door, sprinklers, lights, blinds, heating system) and can also interconnect those electronics with your favorite smart devices (Sonos, Philips Hue etc.)
Zenno offers a unique experience of using voice, touch or passive interaction with your home electronics and appliances.
- Touch - Interact with your home from the mobile app
- Voice - Easy to use, customizable voice recognition over home electronics from your smartphone or other wearables
- Passive - Use time, location or temperature to control electronics from the Smart Scenes menu
Smart Scenes are a combination of actions (e.g. opening the TV, closing the lights & turning on the AC on) that can be triggered all at once.
Zenno works as a stand-alone device. Just plug it in and run the setup on the app. You can press the reset button on the device if you want to connect it to another Wi-Fi.
Control or preset your air conditioner or thermostat from the Zenno app to save money and enjoy a perfect home environment
If you own an Android Wear smartwatch or plan on getting a wearable device in the near future, Zenno will give you a new cool way of using it!
Zenno connects wirelessly to devices via Wi-Fi, RF (433MHz and 315MHz) and InfraRed, controlled by an ARM Cortex M3 and can learn both RF and InfraRed codes.
- We started working on home automation systems 4 years ago and since 2013 we transitioned from mostly wired, custom implemented systems to wireless solutions.
- To reach the global community we had to think of a simple and effective solution that would make everyday life easier and more entertaining. That’s how we started working on a new project: Zenno.
- We built a first prototype, won a $20.000 sponsorship, and now we want to bring this system to the global market.
- We've made numerous connections in the IoT world at the 2015 Web Summit and will sign with a respectable manufacturing partner for our device.
- We're working with consultants with over 20 years of experience to guide us on the right path alongside a growing team of developers.
Help us by letting your friends know about Zenno!
Risks and challenges
We've taken all necessary actions to ensure that the first batch will be flawless, however, there's always a chance of something unpredictable happening that might delay final shipping.
Even if we have to replace a batch, we believe that product delivery will be done in time. Final packaging will be done near Washington DC, and shipped from there, making US backers the first to receive the device.
Another issue is fast product integration. We know you want to connect every smart device to Zenno, and that's why we are extending the team designated with this task.
- (60 days)