Zenno - Home control powered by senses (Canceled)
The first home control system that offers simple voice control over electronics, from your smartphone or other wearables.
- Zenno is a home control system that provides a simple and natural interaction method between you and your home.
- It's the first device that offers easy to use, customizable voice control over home electronics from your smartphone or other wearables.
- Advanced climate control features, without the installation hassle of a thermostat.
- Every time, everywhere control from multiple platforms.
- Guaranteed control of any home electronic that has a remote.
- Developers will get to use our SDK for personal projects.
- Smart Scenes that can execute multiple actions at once for your convenience
How do I install Zenno?
- Plug in all you Zenno devices in their specific rooms
- Open our mobile app
- Add rooms that correspond to electronics you want to control
- Connect everything easily with our 1-Tap method or by selecting a brand and model
- If you own an Android Wear smartwatch or plan on getting a wearable device in the near future, Zenno will give you a new cool way of using it!
- Through our public SDK, Zenno will give developers great control methods for any DIY electronic projects, from LED light shows to RC cars.
Our system solves top issues identified by Lowe’s 2014 smart home survey:
Zenno can connect to the smart devices you already own and we're constantly adding more to the list.
The structure of the app makes finding the device you want to control very easy, compared to similar apps. We've also included useful features like Smart Scenes, Custom Remotes and the changeable voice commands.
- Smart Scenes are sets of actions that can be executed simultaneously at the owners will, at preset hours or when certain parameters are met, like arriving home.
- With Custom Remotes you can organize buttons from different devices on only one remote for easy access and usability.
- Use voice commands to activate certain features of an electronic, or even complex scenes! "Switch to channel 9" is an example of a command that will be recognized by the app right away.
Setting a voice command for a scene can make Zenno do actions like dim the lights, roll down the blinds, turn on the TV and sound system, all just by saying "I want to watch a movie".
When you first open the app you'll be guided through the simple setup process. Add legacy or smart devices and control them from one app with the added benefit of voice recognition and cross-platform integration.
We started working on home automation systems 4 years ago, out of passion. Since 2013, we transitioned from mostly wired, custom implemented systems to wireless solutions.
To reach the global community we had to think of a simple and effective solution that would make everyday life easier and more entertaining.
That’s how we started working on a new project: Zenno. We built a first prototype, won a €15k sponsorship, and now we want to bring this system to market with your help.
We're working with consultants with over 20 years of experience to guide us on the right path alongside a dedicated team of developers.
Help us by letting your friends know about Zenno!
Special Thanks to:
Larta Institute, Promocrat, JA-YE, GEA & CRIDL and all our advisers.
Risks and challenges
After the funding limit is reached, we will sign a contract with our manufacturing partner for a large batch, and that's where a considerable amount of money will go.
One problem we might face is that the manufacturer could produce a faulty batch. We won't ship any devices that are below expectations.
Even if we have to replace a batch, we believe that product delivery will be done in time. Final packaging will be done near Washington DC, and shipped from there.
Another issue is fast product integration. We know you want to connect every smart device to Zenno, and that's why we are extending the team designated with this task.
- (30 days)