Electronics is a skill where you have to drill the basics constantly! I don't always have time to re-read an entire book just to fill-in the gaps for a quick project. So I came up with a stylish set of reference posters covering the items I care about the most. They will help me quickly find (and eventually memorize) what I need the most while sitting at my workbench. Plus, they will look GREAT in my prototyping lab!
This kickstarter will allow fellow makers to receive a set of (at least) THREE 18" x 24" prints covering:
- Ohm's Law & Resistors (plus the color & smd codes, equations)
- Capacitors & Inductors (series & parallel measurement, smd codes, RC circuits, filters, reactance equations)
And the supporters may vote among:
- Diodes (Rectifiers, Logic, LEDs)
- Transistors (BJT, FET)
- Basic Logic (Gates w/truth tables, variants, and basic circuits - eg. flip-flops, latches, etc.)
- Microcontroller Quicknotes/References (Arduino/AVR, PIC, etc)
- 555 Timers
- Operational Amplifiers
- 7400-series logic reference
- Connector types & IC packages (new!)
- Any contributor suggestions will be added here!
The first poster (Ohm's Law) is already complete and is shown in the video.
Volume on this project is what pushes the price down! (The difference in printing 50 posters and 250 posters at a time is a whopping $30) Shipping costs are fairly fixed, so the number of backers is what matters! The more backers there are, the more posters everyone gets!
With 250+ backers at $25/each, I will add a BONUS posters for all contributors. For every additional 100 contributors, I will add yet another bonus poster to the set, as chosen by the voting breakdown - up to a maximum of ten posters in the entire set.
- (30 days)