THE WORLD'S MOST INNOVATIVE WATER FILTER
- 100% compostable filter - Made from all-natural Malaysian coconut shells, vegan silk, and food-based PLA plastic. "There's nothing else like it in the world."
- Designed by David Beeman - One of the top water filtration experts, with over 30 years of experience creating water formulas for Starbucks, Peet's, and other global brands.
- Superior taste - Soma's proprietary formula produces the best tasting water. You'll notice a crisp, pure taste you won't find anywhere else.
FINALLY, A GLASS CARAFE
- Sleek, minimal design - We eliminated all unnecessary features, resulting in a form that is beautiful because of its elegant simplicity.
- You'll want to show it off - Soma will be the centerpiece of your next dinner party. Say good bye to hiding your filtered water in the fridge.
- Drip-free pouring - The beveled edge of the glass carafe results in a perfect pour, every time.
- Convenient subscription - Soma delivers your filters right to your door, every two months, so you always replace them on time. You don't even have to drive to the store!
- Other methods defeat the purpose - Stickers, timers, and other reminders to change your filter never seem to do the trick. This can cause your filter to lose its effectiveness, or worse, be harmful to your health.
- Make frustration a thing of the past - You'll never have to worry again about the lid flying off as you pour or finding those mysterious black flakes of charcoal in your water.
- A grip that feels great - We've invested in significant human factors research to ensure the contours of the carafe fit perfectly in your hands. You'll love the feeling of circling the dinner table and pouring for guests with the glass carafe nestled in the palm of your hand.
A COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
- Sustainable materials - Other water filters are comprised of as much as 60% plastic, including the filter resin and casing. The Soma filter is made of compostable materials. Even our packaging is sustainable.
- Replace plastic water bottles - Now you can have great tasting water without the plastic waste. Nearly 38 billion water bottles are discarded annually. Soma supports you in being part of the solution.
Risks and challenges
We've spent most of the last year working with our partners to mitigate as many risks as possible, yet we know there will still be hurdles along the way. We will always be transparent with our community about challenges, including these:
Ship date: We have built in extra time for the manufacturing process and are confident we will ship by the projected dates, but there is always a chance that things will take longer than planned.
Product changes: As we refine the carafe based on additional community feedback and more product testing, slight changes may be made. We'll only make changes that enhance the product experience.
Supplier coordination: We work with a variety of suppliers to source the best materials and ensure the product is developed correctly. Each supplier has its own challenges, which may affect its partners, including us.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (38 days)