This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by .
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by .
In these Potent Times of Transformation,
It may take a Bit of Assistance,
To Counter Act,
The Poison of Everyday.
Born of an ancient tune, layered in time - We are pleased to announce "Antidote" YAIMA's Third Full Album. We have carefully chosen the element of ( ( ( Fire ) ) ) to rekindle the spark of inspiration and new growth, the idea of transmutation and the power of transformation. Through encouragement and nourishment from our Community these new songs ignited into existence. The lessons are written in the turning flames, rising smoke, by the warmth of the Earth's Heart .
In order to make this album come to life, we humbly ask for your support. These songs and soundscapes are made for this moment in time, reflecting and observing our collective evolution. We have been blessed with such an inspiring, creative, life-loving, diverse, international ( ( ( TRIBE ) ) ) to assist us in the creation and delivery of this "Antidote." We thank you for the continued support as this music has grown, evolved and transformed over the years - and we hope to continue this journey with you all!!!
We humbly ask for your support during this creative process to:
- Purchase equipment we need to make high quality recordings
- Work with the best Sound Engineers
- Produce and Promote the Recordings
- Create beautiful pieces of Artwork
- Tour and Share "Antidote."
- Help us hire an Amazing Publicist!
- Continue to connect our Communities Together
- Continue to Follow our Hearts with this Music Journey
- Make Art, Music & Dance the center of Life!
- To inspire! We need each other to make this journey worthwhile - Love. Love. Love.
- ($5000) 1. Record "Antidote" - Each song is a prayer, an unfolding journey through the elemental alchemy and lessons of "fire." With many layers, featured artists and the crafting and refining of each piece. This step is the most exciting and daunting part of the journey for us!
- ($1500) 2. Mix - This process takes a looong time! Taking each Instrument, honing in on the recording, paying the musicians for their time and artistry, Finding the right balance of each musical component, hiring the right person with a keen ear to work with us so the sound is complete and aligned with the intention.
- ($1000) 3. Master - The refinement, this process is to be sure that no matter where our music is being played it sounds stellar and enchanting :) from car radios to cell phones, refinement, refinement, refinement!
- ($2500) 4. Production & Packaging - We will be creating all the items mentioned in the rewards column, this includes artwork, graphic design, production of the cds, usbs, prints, online streaming and bandcamp fees, tapestries, laser printed stickers, lyric books...everything!!!
- ($1500) 5. Complete the music videos! - Over the winter we had the amazing opportunity to work with videographer Kari Champoux. She has been involved in an array of collaborations with Seattle based artists. With a keen eye for the deep magic of simplicity these videos are captured in the Washington Desert reflecting stark contrast and encapsulating the magic of nature. We are sooo stoked to share them with you!
- ($2000) 6. Album Artwork by Simon Haiduk - Simon's art has been an integral piece of visually portraying each album from the beginning of our Journey. He carefully crafted the album artwork for Pellucidity (2014) and OvO (2016) and Now the artwork for Antidote (2018).
- ($3000) 7. Promotion, Touring & Publicizing - We are so excited to share this new music with our ever-expanding community across the world! We will be working with writers, radio hosts, bloggers, promoters, publicists and traveling to see some of you in your homes, community centers, festivals, weddings and ceremonies.
- Total: $16,500
($825) Kickstarter Fees 5%
Overall Cost to Create "Antidote" $17,325
"Return to Source" Album Cover Artwork
"Mantra Fly" Artwork- Simon Haiduk
We have chosen the dragonfly as the totem symbol for "Antidote." The Dragonfly is generally associated with Transformation, Change and Adaptability, Joy, and Lightness of being. It is a powerful symbol of the realm of emotions, an invitation to dive deeper into your feelings, while also being on the lookout for illusions and deceits, whether these are external or internal and more personal. It also symbolizes a deepening connection with nature’s spirits, and the realms of the woodland creatures :)
Our Greatest Lesson over the last couple months has been reminding us to return to the humbleness and elegance of simplicity - Bringing us back to the basics, back home to the hearth where we find inspiration to grow from within, reflect and hold the flame for those in our community who are still finding their way to light. Keep those we consider family close as we slowly build the capacity of our Collective Potential.
We will be diving into the recording and production process as soon as we complete this Kickstarter!
Wooden Sticker Reward by Ari Lazer of Sacred Light Design Co.
We have just received a beautiful offering of Ceremonial Cacao to add into the Rewards for Backing this Project! Jonas Ketterle - crafts unsweetened ceremonial grade cacao that is used in cacao ceremonies around the world. After first encountering sipping chocolate in Oaxaca Mexico in 2012, Jonas founded the bean to bar dark chocolate company, Firefly Chocolate, in 2014, with the mission of inspiring awe and wonder through cacao. Always with a focus on health, he initially launched 85% dark chocolate in a variety of flavors, sweetened with low glycemic coconut sugar.
A Bit About The YAIMA MUSIC PROJECT:
We had an incredible year of touring through out the US and Canada in 2017: We began 2017 in Vancouver, and returned shortly thereafter to tour through Salt Spring Island, Victoria, and Vancouver to welcome in the Springtime. Summer was packed full of adventures, making new friends and creating new inspired music as we toured through Oregon, Idaho, Washington, California, Colorado, North Carolina. During this epic journey we had the opportunity to perform at Festivals such as Lighting in a Bottle, Mystic Rising, Luminosity, Cascadia, Blessed Coast, Beloved, Symbiosis, Arise Festival, Imagine Orcas Island and Three Days of Light. We met so many amazing people who have completely inspired us to continue making music and following this path! WE are so grateful for every single one of our fans! Thank you for inspiring us to travel and share this music with our ever growing, ever changing always inspiring heart centered community all over the world!
( ( ( Gratitude ) ) ) Pepper Proud & Mas Mun Bear
Risks and challenges
We want to create amazing recordings to share with you. Making a well-produced, mixed and mastered album is an expensive challenge, and we’re choosing to work with our region’s best recording equipment, gear, audio engineers and artists, and paying them well for the gifts they bring to this project.
We will be touring the new album in 2018, which means time away from our homes and other forms of income. Tour costs include: food, lodging, airfare, rental cars and whatever else it takes to get us from Point A to Point B!
Every penny we raise in this campaign will be turned into Art!
Let the Transmutation & Transformation begin!
Much Gratitude & Love- YaimaLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!
Help Wanted Labs
We will be looking to hire a Publicist! To generate and manage publicity for "Antidote" Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to find a Sponsor who is interested in creating a Recording Studio and Community Village Center - is this you?