THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS PROJECT A SUCCESS!!
For pre-orders and future information check us out on our website:
You are one of 2-5 short order cooks working in a greasy diner. The battle is on when the owner tells the crew that one of you will be promoted to head cook by the end of the night! Work your rump roast off to serve the best recipe you can. All the while still making time to sabotage your opponents and hurting their chances as well.
Can you win, secure the job, and become the next Short Order Hero?
With concept and illustration by former Disney and Warner Bros. artist, Greg Wray, players are sure to delight in the style and design put into this game.
Short Order Hero is a 2 to 5 player game that can be played in a quick 20 to 30 minutes. Heroes can be aged 9 and up.
The box shown in this image is rendered and is subject to change.
Once we reach our goal, we're not done! We have additional goodies we'd like to add to the game. Spread the word about the project and help us make a better game!
Here is a sample of what it will look like:
...more to come?
Here are some early independent reviews by game reviewers. We sent them early prototype copies of the game to try out. See what they have to say!
Since the Dice Odyssey review we changed Food Pyramid to Secret Ingredient and changed the rule. It is now a wild card for any one ingredient.
Since this review we changed the end game rules and some of the card rules.
Wyvern Gaming, is three best buddies who have been playing games together since we could roll dice. We've always had many ideas for projects and games and now with your help we can continue the fun. Our day jobs include software development, project management, training, and marketing, so we feel like we have the right skills to pull this off.
Since our previous Kickstarters, we are very proud to have partnered up with publishers and distribution channels. Wyvern Gaming is now a design studio with full-time personnel working on our games.
WE NEED YOUR HELP MAKING SHORT ORDER HERO A REALITY
Kickstarter is our proving ground for new games. Our games start here, and the ones that are successful get published into our distribution and retail channels. So we need your help to make Short Order Hero a reality.
We plan to have Short Order Hero available at Gen Con 2017 for demo and preview. This year we'll be found inside the Ninja Division booth and running demos of all our games in the game room. Gen Con 2017 is going to be great time come join us!
We are very pleased to offer free shipping in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China. We also ship to all other countries at an equitable additional cost.
How To Play
A player always begins their turn by drawing a card and then completes one of the two options below.
● Take one or more Actions
● Draw an additional card to end their turn.
● Discard one or more cards to draw that many cards to your hand. This action can only be performed once per turn.
● Cook Recipes by laying down all of the required Ingredients listed on an available Recipe Card. Once a Recipe has been cooked the player who cooked it takes the Recipe and adds it to their completed orders.
● Add Spices and Seasonings to an already completed Recipe
● Acquire new cards by playing cards that allow you to draw new cards or steal cards from other players
● Sabotage other players by adding Black Hairs and Cockroaches to another player’s already completed Recipes
Risks and challenges
This is our third title and we now have the backing of publishing and distribution partners so our risks have changed. We feel pretty confident at this point that we can make this project successful! However, there is always the possibility of delays in any project, including:
Our biggest challenge is getting the word out. People love it when they see it, we just need to put it in front of them. Any help you can provide by sharing our project will help us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By pledging on this Kickstarter you acknowledge the following:
1. Items shown during the Kickstarter are prototypes and the final product, including cards, look, materials, and other content may vary from those shown while the Kickstarter is active.
2. You must confirm your shipping address within eight weeks of our email notification asking you to confirm your pledge. Timely shipment cannot be guaranteed for backers who fail to confirm their pledge and/or fail to pay shipping.
3. It is Wyvern Gaming's responsibility to ship your rewards to you. It is your responsibility to provide Wyvern Gaming with a correct address in a timely manner, and to ensure that the provided address is deliverable by normal methods and standard regional postal services. You accept that the shipping date is only an estimate, and that due to the logistics of worldwide shipping, backers in different countries may receive their rewards sooner than others, or that the product may make it into distribution in your own country or into special promotions before your reward arrives. Further, you agree that you are responsible for import duties or any other duties, taxes, or fees that may be payable to complete delivery of your items.
4. You have read and agree to the shipping details provided in the Shipping Information section.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not pledge and please wait for the retail release. Thank you for your understanding.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)