About this project
You are one of 2-5 short order cooks working in a greasy diner. The battle is on when the owner tells the crew that only one cook will still have a job by the end of the night! Work your rump roast off to serve the best recipe you can. All the while still making time to sabotage your opponents and hurting their chances as well.
Can you win, secure the job, and become the next Short Order Hero?
With concept and illustration by former Disney and Warner Bros. artist, Greg Wray, players are sure to delight in the style and design put into this game.
Short Order Hero is a 2 to 5 player game that can be played in a quick 20 to 30 minutes. Heroes can be aged 8 and up.
Once we reach our goal, we're not done! We have additional Ingredients and Recipes we'd like to add to the game. We'll also add to existing Recipes these Ingredients where it makes sense. Spread the word about the project and help us make a better game!
...more to come?
Wyvern Gaming, is three best buddies who have been playing games together since we could roll dice. We've always had many ideas for projects and games and now with your help we can continue the fun. Our day jobs include software development, project management, training, and marketing, so we feel like we have the right skills to pull this off.
Since these Kickstarters, we are very proud to have partnered up with publishers and distribution channels. Wyvern Gaming is now a design studio with full-time personal working on our games.
WE NEED YOUR HELP MAKING SHORT ORDER HERO A REALITY
Kickstarter is our proving ground for new games. Our games start here, and the ones that are successful get published into our distribution and retail channels. So we need your help to make Short Order Hero a reality.
Just like we did for Cthulhu: A Deck Building Game and Onami we plan to launch Short Order Hero at Gen Con. This year we'll be found inside the Ninja Division booth and running demos of all our games in the game room. Gen Con 2017 is going to be great time come join us!
Shipping for the Kickstarter rewards will be collected during the pledge manager process. Below are the estimated shipping costs you can expect to pay upon completion of the Kickstarter to get your goods.
Our current estimate for shipping costs are listed below.
- Canada: $10 - 12
- USA: $10 - $12
- Central America: $20 - $22
- South America: $20 - $25
- British Isles: $5 - $6
- Central Europe: $6 - $8
- Western & Southern Europe: $7 - 10
- Eastern Europe & Russia: $10 - $13
- East Asia: $4 - $9
- Japan: $11 - $13
- South East Asia: $12 - $17
- Pacific: $13 - $15
These estimates are based off of the base game. Please note that these are ESTIMATES ONLY and may change as we unlock more items or if you purchase additional rewards. All pledges which are finalized after the pledge manager deadline (i.e. late) will ship from the United States, and will likely incur additional shipping costs and potential delays depending on your location. Packages which were undeliverable due to an incorrect or incomplete address being provided, or failing to notify us in a timely manner of a change of address, will incur additional shipping costs in order to be reshipped.
If we get enough backers in other regions of the world we'll also make those customs friendly. Spread the word in your country to help lower your customs cost.
Risks and challenges
This is our third title and we now have the backing of publishing and distribution partners so our risks have changed. We feel pretty confident at this point that we can make this project successful! However, there is always the possibility of delays in any project, including:
Our biggest challenge is getting the word out. People love it when they see it, we just need to put it in front of them. Any help you can provide by sharing our project will help us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By pledging on this Kickstarter you acknowledge the following:
1. Items shown during the Kickstarter are prototypes and the final product, including cards, look, materials, and other content may vary from those shown while the Kickstarter is active.
2. You must confirm your pledge and pay for shipping charges within eight weeks of our email notification asking you to confirm your pledge. Timely shipment cannot be guaranteed for backers who fail to confirm their pledge and/or fail to pay shipping.
3. It is Wyvern Gaming's responsibility to ship your rewards to you. It is your responsibility to provide Wyvern Gaming with a correct address in a timely manner, and to ensure that the provided address is deliverable by normal methods and standard regional postal services. You accept that the shipping date is only an estimate, and that due to the logistics of worldwide shipping, backers in different countries may receive their rewards sooner than others, or that the product may make it into distribution in your own country or into special promotions before your reward arrives. Further, you agree that you are responsible for import duties or any other duties, taxes, or fees that may be payable to complete delivery of your items.
4. You have read and agree to the shipping details provided in the Shipping Information section.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not pledge and wait for retail release. Thank you for your understanding.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (25 days)