About this project
Thank you for visiting our Kickstarter donation page!
W.T. Films has been working for the last year and a half on the film, Rivertown. We are nearing the end of its production, however we are now in need of your help.
Rivertown is a independent film that features fantastic imagery of Western Washington. The footage is already in the can, but we need funds for post-production, advertising and distribution.
This is where your awesome donation comes into play!
In a small town in the valley below the mighty cascades, we meet a group of friends who have developed a finer taste for the smaller things in life. Perhaps being raised away from the skyscrapers of major cities has left them unwilling to improve their station in life, or perhaps they have stumbled upon a deep, inner peace that exist within the hearts of small highway towns.
It is the story of a college girl, Amanda, meeting a local boy, Todd, and his fight to win her heart in a matter of days,
it's the story of his burnout friends Murphy, Rad and Vera and their struggle with their pawn and loan business ,
and it's the story of a town,
If we reach our goal of 5000 dollars, we can complete the following agenda:
1. Gather great music from local artists of Bellingham, Seattle, Everett, Tacoma and Pullman Washington.
2. Commission artists from Bellingham, Snohomish and Everett to create original pieces of art for our posters.
3. Begin talks with events committees with Community Colleges and Universitys in the State of Washington about premiering Rivertown in about three months.
4. Submit the movie for consideration at film festivals around the world.
5. And finally independently distribute the movie to any and all interested!
Rivertown is a project with a crew that believes wholeheartedly in the movie. We cannot thank you enough for your interest in our project, and look forward to completing our film.
If you have any questions concerning the project, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Wasted Talent Films:
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (30 days)