During the pledge process there is no option for you to choose which photo(s) you want. After your pledge we will send you a message through Kickstarter to ask you which photo(s) you want. Keep an eye on your email so you don't miss our message.
If you want to be proactive then you can follow these steps to select your photo(s):
1. Go ahead and make your pledge.
2. On your confirmation page you will see a place where you can message the creator. Click that link and in the message tell us which photo(s) you want using the list of photos below.
3. You can also log into your Kickstarter account and manage your pledge and send us a message from there.
4. If you don't have a Kickstarter account then you can check your email confirmation from Kickstarter for a way to send the creator a message. Otherwise, keep an eye out for our messages in your mail.
You will make your photo selection using the numbers on the grid of photos in the story section of the Kickstarter page. Here is a list of the photo numbers with a description of the photos (sorry, we can't add graphics to these FAQs):
1. Tree heart
2. Yellow concrete heart
3. Leaves heart
4. Red curb heart
5. Cloud heart
6. Martini heart
7. Chocolate ice cream heart
8. Sunlight on pavement heart
9. Sand heart
10. Dog feet heart
11. Coffee heart
12. Snowball heart
Be assured that we will get in touch through Kickstarter messaging if we don't hear from you. We will also be sending out a questionnaire from Kickstarter immediately after our funding deadline.
Note that if we don’t have your selection within 24 hours from the end of the Kickstarter campaign then you will likely not receive your prints by Valentine’s Day. Please keep an eye out in your email for our messages and questionnaire.
We have planned the production for the cards and photos very precisely in order to get them completed and delivered in a very short time. Please help us keep our promise by making sure to make your photo selection at the time of your pledge.