UPDATE: Yay, we're close!
...to the end of our campaign, that is. And even though we may not make our funding goal, we are still having huge fun with it all. Check out our latest campaign update to find out more. The short version is this: we will continue to create content and would love to stay in touch with you, and the best way to do that would be for you to sign up for our 100% spam free newsletter at dearmankind3000.com.
Christmasy hugs to y'all!
Since we’re already talking art, go and check out Flo’s Instagram profile. Go, do it: www.instagram.com/flowwolf_illustration
Chase number 3 with a big shot of www.nyan.cat and let's just have some fun!
Risks and challenges
Mankind, we are taking this adventure as seriously as you are nuclear rockets. Even more.
1. Real costs may be higher than what we calculated.
2. Production and shipping of perks may prove more expensive than anticipated.
3. We run out of story ideas for after Earth is blown up.
4. Our space capsule may collapse before we finish shooting.
5. The world ends.
1. Long version: we each have successfully produced quite a number of projects. Between the two of us, we have 15 years of media industry experience, an Emmy, and our projects have been to the Cannes Film Festival twice. Also, like all Germans we like to study... a lot... so we have a film degree, a social sciences degree, a Masters in Business, and a PhD on Internet-native entertainment. And that's not counting the other 23 people involved in the project.
1. Short version: We've done this before, many times, and we're well prepared.
2. We have done our due diligence and are confident that there won't be any surprises.
3. The screenplay is already written. And there will be A LOT of shit going down. So much for Earth being the centre of the universe.
4. We would like to say that can't happen, because the capsule is solid enough to be catapulted through space. Unfortunately though, we can't. But we're optimistic it will survive well past January (2062), which is when we're planning to finish shooting in it.
5. Well, that only happens in 2062.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)