Milk Nanny makes more than a perfect bottle of baby formula, it also makes a great tasting glass of protein powder too.
Making a fresh protein powder drink with the Milk Nanny is simple - Just choose the hot or normal water temperature option, press Start, and your drink will be ready in seconds. Feeding your baby and yourself just got a whole lot more convenient.
Operating Milk Nanny from your mobile phone is a cinch. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
After scanning the bar code on the formula container, the Milk Nanny app automatically syncs all the important information you need to know about the formula from our extensive database.
Formula feeding your baby just got a whole lot easier. The Milk Nanny makes fresh, warm formula in seconds consistently and precisely. Best of all, you can control it with your Smartphone.
The world's first fully-automatic smart formula milk making machine is finally available! The Milk Nanny is far superior to other milk-making machines on the market - it's self-cleaning, aesthetically pleasing, produces smooth milk (no clumps), and is safe even for older children to operate. We've revolutionized the baby bottle milk making process forever. Milk Nanny is the very first smart home appliance that consistently produces ultra-clean, comfortably warm formula for your baby in just 15 seconds. It’s also the first formula milk maker that can be remotely controlled with a mobile phone. And it will be available just in time for Mother's Day!
Who Is Milk Nanny For?
Breastfeeding is best for your baby but when it’s not possible, Milk Nanny is here to make things easier for you and the rest of your family, no matter the time or the activity.
Making a bottle of formula milk isn't always convenient and can even be a downright hassle (at 3 a.m. on a cold night or when you're trying to soothe a screaming, hungry baby).
Having a Milk Nanny in your home means you will have more time for yourself and those you care about the most. After all, isn't this what you want more of.
With Milk Nanny, you don't need to worry about how to make a great bottle of formula milk for your baby. We take all of the guesswork out of the task.
What is Milk Nanny?
Milk Nanny is the Gold Standard of formula milk makers. It's the smartest way to make formula for your baby.
A new father designed the Milk Nanny from the heart, keeping busy parents in mind.
- Scientific Mixing Technology: Mixes formula powder and water to a fresh milk consistency without any clumping
- Temperature Control: Heats water to 100 Celcius, then cools the water to a comfortable water temperature for feeding your baby
- Airtight Formula Storage Tank: Holds enough to make twelve 8-ounce bottles
- Adjustable Bottle Tray: Accommodates most any bottle size
- Removable Water Tank: Easy to fill and clean
- Works with nearly all formula brands and types
- Scientifically Designed: Produces healthy formula milk (Viscosity and texture of formula milk is similar to that of breast milk)
- Cool Blue Breathing Lights: Provides a comfortable environment for your baby to help with their sleeping while acting as a night light for mommy and daddy.
What sets the Milk Nanny apart from similar products is its unique anti-clumping technology (patent pending).
One-Touch Control – no measuring, no mixing, no worries!
Press the start button either on the machine or on the Milk Nanny app, wait 15 seconds, and fresh formula is made.
Safe, Clean, and Convenient
Self-Cleaning: Milk Nanny cleans itself after every use with hot water. This includes the water tank, mixing tubes and the dispenser.
- Disinfection: DUV technology keeps the internal and external components safe from viruses and germs.
- Removable Components: They can be removed and cleaned by hand whenever you want.
- Hi-Quality Construction: Made with 100% baby bottle grade Tritan material.
- Scientific Mixing Technology: Mixes formula powder and water to a fresh consistency without any clumping...Ever!
You’ll find using Milk Nanny so easy, you’ll never want to boil water again to make formula milk for your hungry baby. It’s so simple and safe to use that even a young child can make formula for their infant sibling.
Rewards for Our Supporters
With each Milk Nanny, we'll also send these lovely gifts featuring our mascots.
Our reward packages, created especially for you and your baby:
Operating Milk Nanny with your mobile phone is easy, fast, and fun.
Clean, fresh formula milk conveniently and consistently every time.
Hospital in the Cloud
In the future, via the Milk Nanny Cloud, we plan to offer professional advice and monitoring of your baby’s growth patterns, overall general health and well-being through certified third-party medical facilities. Important data about your baby will automatically be generated from your mobile app, which you may share with your pediatrician. More information about this useful and important service will be made available after our Kickstarter campaign.
Why Milk Nanny Was Created
Chief Executive Daddy: Derrick's Story
Derrick Lee, founder of Wicoz, Inc., created the Milk Nanny after the birth of his son. Although his wife breastfed in the early months, when she returned to work she was often too exhausted to breastfeed at 3 a.m. The task of making that middle-of-the-night bottle fell on Derrick so his wife could sleep. It was one of those cold, exhausting nights when he had an "Aha!" moment to make the process easier. This is how Milk Nanny was born.
Design and Development
We spent a lot of time on the design and functionality of Milk Nanny, such as creating many safety functions to prevent incorrect operation, ease-of-use, ultra-clean formula processing, hi-quality components, low-maintenance features, and of course, its beautiful look.
A Message From The Milk Nanny Team
We've been working very hard for nearly nine months to bring you the Milk Nanny. This effort has all been for you, our supporters. We're so happy to finally meet you here. Thank you for your support and contributions.
Why We Are Set-Up For Success
- Prototyping and Testing are finished
- The Milk Nanny app is completed
- Manufacturer and Supply Chain established
- Strategic Partners are in place to help us with retail distribution, warehousing, product improvement, PR and branding
Kickstarter Project Timeline
Why We Need Your Help?
We need the help of the Kickstarter community to finalize the engineering, tooling, and packaging to produce our first manufacturing run. These units will go to our Kickstarter backers. After shipping them, we will continue improving our product to be more robust for everyone in the future.
We believe the Milk Nanny will transform how mothers interact with their children in ways they never were able to do before. Milk Nanny will enable them to have more time with the people they love the most and do the things that are most important to them.
We’re looking for co-creators. We just don’t want the relationship between us to be a funding and hardware exchange. We sincerely want you to receive your Milk Nanny and start using it as soon as possible, because to us, the delivery is only the beginning.
With Your Financial Support, We Will Be Able To:
- Develop new app functions that will connect to our Cloud service allowing users to share important data such as health reports, feeding habits, important notifications, etc. to your doctor
- Set up more global servers for users of our Cloud Service
More Importantly, With Your Feedback and Input, We Will:
- Find ways to better develop our software interface for the Milk Nanny app to improve user experience
- Build a community of mothers with infants supporting each other with vital feeding and baby care tips, and general family-related topics
- Partner with trusted medical associations, child researchers, infant nutritionists and specialists worldwide
Other Ways You Can Help
Any contribution you can make towards our campaign will make a difference for us. Your encouragement and support is the fuel that keeps us motivated to keep working hard and continue innovating and creating products for mothers with babies all over the world.
If you are unable to contribute, and are impressed with our project, you can still help us by:
- Spreading the word! - Just share our campaign on your favorite social media platform - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. You never know, it might just reach the right people.
- Telling your friends - If you like what we are doing, please tell your friends through your social media websites.
- Referring relevant contacts - If you know of someone, whether an individual or company, who can help us in any way - just let us know. We’ll be sure and contact them for possible business cooperation.
- Connecting with us – Follow us on our social media profiles at: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Contributing your ideas – We welcome your ideas and suggestions in improving Milk Nanny and in creating new ones.
How We Will Spend Our Funding Dollars?
- Product Molds
- Parts and Components
- Product Packaging and Instruction Manuals
- Warehousing and Transportation of Goods
Our Promise To You
Our promise to everyone is that from the box to the instruction manual, and especially the Milk Nanny, will be designed and made of the utmost quality.
With You, We Can Succeed
Contribute and share in our success, then we'll be able to put a Milk Nanny in every home around the world with infant children that desires one.
Be Social and Follow Us
Risks and challenges
To minimize the risk to you, we’ve personally funded the design and development of (multiple) prototypes as well as IoT and mobile phone app development. This has enabled us to work through major functionality, usability, design and implementation challenges up front.
But as with any complex project there are inherent challenges, the major ones we see that could impact timelines are as follows:
We’ve been working with a leading independent electrical testing and certification lab throughout our design and prototyping, and feel confident about the certification process going smoothly. We've accounted for additional iteration and testing in our timeline and are prepared to make design modifications and adjustments during this phase if necessary.
We’ve designed the Milk Nanny to be sold at an affordable price point. But there’s a risk in the tooling and manufacturing process that might cause the design to change slightly. If too many of these changes occur, it could cause delays in shipping. But you’ll be made aware of what we’re doing every step of the way if any of these delays or changes occur.
As a matter of fact, we'd be happy to share these things with you, our valuable backers, and get your feedback! This will ensure we get a finished product that is just the way you like it.
We’ve chosen to use a third-party fulfillment services company in New York to handle warehousing and drop shipping. Ensuring smooth interactions between suppliers, manufacturers, warehousing, drop shipping and front-end ordering systems takes a lot of work and coordination. To minimize the possibility of any setback impacting the entire process, we’re working closely with our team in the U.S.A. who has many years of experience doing this sort of thing to ensure we do everything we can to bring the Milk Nanny into your home as smoothly and quickly as possible.
RETAIL STORE AVAILABILITY
We will be introducing Milk Nanny to most every major US retailer in 2Q 2015 and anticipate selling our smart milk maker through one or more of them. Rest assured, our Kickstarter supporters will receive their units months before they're available in retail stores.
- (30 days)