WHO ARE WE?
Westfalia Miniatures has been a well established name in the world of 28mm Napoleonics for several years now. I focus on all things niche and I always aim to provide the highest possible quality.
I recently had a prototype of a Persian Camel cannon made for my collection and a lot of people were asking if I am planning to get a full army done.
WHAT DO I WANT TO ACHIEVE?
Your bids would help to accelerate the development since I usually just take the money I generate with sales and reinvest it into new miniatures. That's also why I will start with a low goal of £800. Additionally I'll use existing Westfalia assets such as our horses and cannons to complement this range and keep costs low.
WHO, WHERE AND WHEN?
- All miniatures will be sculpted by the talented Alan Marsh.
- Casting will be done in the usual high quality.
- Flags will be done by moi and will be available via Iain from Flags of War.
- The development of the entire list would take 5 months if the max goal was met and 3 months if the minimum was reached. If there's less than £800 raised then I will do it at my own pace.
- Please note that you'll need to buy one of the Packing and Postage pledges.
LIST OF UNITS AND STRETCHGOALS.
Thank you for checking in,
Risks and challenges
I experienced delays with molding, casting and sculpting in the past. Yet I think that the estimates that I've given are realistic. Beside that there's virtually no risk except the small possibility that the sculptor or the caster might break their talented hands.
I will communicate regulary and anyone who has a question or an issue can reach me via the Westfalia website.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)