Shadowrun:Hong Kong Keys and Rewards Update!
We are THISCLOSE to launching Shadowrun:Hong Kong and are excited to let you know that we have distributed Steam, GOG and Humble keys for the game into BackerKit accounts!
Included in this update are details on how to claim your keys for the game along with information about the delivery of the remaining Shadowrun:Hong Kong Kickstarter rewards.
Where to Find Your Shadowrun: Hong Kong Key
If you answered your BackerKit survey and it has been "locked down," you will find your SRHK key in your BackerKit account. The key will remain there in case you ever need to find it again. If you are eligible for multiple keys at your pledge level, you are welcome to share them as you like with friends and family.
Here are links for further direction on how to redeem your key. Please follow the appropriate link.
GOG: https://www.gog.com/redeem (Note that GOG keys won't activate until Thursday, Aug 20 10amPST and you will get a "code expired" message until then.)
We have also included a link in your BackerKit account where you can download the Shadowrun:Hong Kong Soundtrack for an early taste of what the game sounds like.
IMPORTANT: If you haven't filled out your survey and your BackerKit account is locked or you are unable to access your account, we can't give you your key. Please go to the bottom of this update to see what to do next.
Rewards Delivered on Launch Day
On August 20, we will also distribute the Shadowrun: Hong Kong Wallpaper ($15 Backer level), The Art of Shadowrun Hong Kong pdf ($55 Backer level) and a code for the Exclusive Set of In-game Player Character Portraits ($65 Backer level).
Rewards You Should Already Have
These rewards should already be in your BackerKit account (depending on your Backer level):
- Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall-Director’s Cut Soundtracks ($15 Backer level )
- Shadowrun 5th Edition Digital Tools Box ($35 Backer level)
- Out Of Print Sourcebooks ($55 Backer Level )
- Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun Dragonfall game keys ($65 Backer Level)
- Custom Backer Portraits ($500 Backer Level ) Also, Custom PC and NPC portraits have already been emailed directly to $500+ Backers and will, of course, appear in the game. If you haven’t received yours yet, please contact us at http://harebrained-schemes.com/about/contact/. (The exception to this is if we previously discussed including your NPC in the mini-campaign. These portraits will be delivered closer to that release date. Oh, and if you never sent us your picture, it's gonna be hard to make your portrait.)
What About the Rest of the Digital Rewards?
Looking back at the estimated reward delivery dates on our Kickstarter page, we realize that they’re a little convoluted (which can happen when you’re adding rewards that will be ready at different times). Here’s when you can expect the rest of your rewards:
- The Shadowrun Hong Kong Audio Commentary will arrive in an update after the game is released in the next month few months.
- The remaining digital rewards, Into the Shadows Anthology, Shadowrun Hong Kong Sourcebook, HiRes Panoramic Timeline and Glossary Posters, Shadowrun: Hong Kong Digital Map and Shadowrun: Hong Kong eNovel are all slated to be delivered in December.
As soon as the team is finished with Shadowrun: Hong Kong, we'll be rolling onto the Shadows of Hong Kong mini-campaign. We anticipate releasing it in early 2016.
What’s Up with Physical Rewards?
Both the Messenger Bag and the Collectible Figures are in the process of being manufactured and we think they look great! We expect them both to be delivered to your doorstep by the end of the year.
Important for International Backers with Physical Rewards: We’ll be sending you an email in mid-September with more information on how to make the payment for shipping of your physical rewards. Payments will be made through your BackerKit account and the email will give you more specific instructions
Whew! That was a lot of information. If you have general questions, we’ll be watching the comments section of this post and try to get them answered as quickly as we can. If you have a question about your BackerKit account or specific situation, please send BackerKit Customer support an email at email@example.com. We’ll be working with them closely to help resolve any issues that come up throughout the fulfillment process.
See you in Hong Kong!!
I didn’t fill out my BackerKit account before the deadline - what do I do? If you did not fill out your BackerKit survey, we are unable to fulfill your Kickstarter rewards. If that’s you, go to https://shadowrun-hong-kong.backerkit.com and fill out your survey ASAP. Your digital rewards will be in your BackerKit account soon after that.
My BackerKit account is locked - now what? If you find your BackerKit account is locked, please contact BackerKit directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know the answers to your BackerKit survey so they can update that information for you. Your digital rewards will be in your BackerKit account soon after that.