And Away We Go!
THANK YOU for the great start! 20% of our goal on the first day??? Huzzah!
Here’s more great news - we've been listening to your feedback and have decided to move our figure unlocks from the Stretch Goals section directly into the Optional Items Menu.
That means you can purchase the Urugal Necromantic Fencer, Gudanna Blood Channeler, Zekia Fen Lord, AND the awesome Durani Colossus right now!
Seeing a Colossus on the battlefield can cause even the most seasoned warrior’s knees to tremble. It takes up an entire terrain region on the board. It has four attacks. And it requires three Golem Knights to control it - which means you can take advantage of all three Knight’s special abilities!
But that’s not all! Because all the figures are being unlocked for purchase without a stretch goal, we’re going to lay out a roadmap, so you’ll know what figures are coming and which codex they belong to. They’re still in development so we can’t show all of them to you today but the roadmap will show you how many there are and which codex they’ll belong to. We will reveal which ones they are and what they look like over the next several weeks as their concept art becomes available.
Because we’re moving all our figures from the Stretch Goals list onto the Optional Items Menu, we’re reworking our entire set of stretch goals. That means some really cool Software Features and Bonus Items will appear earlier in the stretch goals - so stay tuned! We’ll put those up at a later date.
To purchase Optional Items:
1. Find the stuff you want to buy on the Optional Items Menu and add up the prices
2. Choose a reward tier (if you haven’t backed the project yet) or press the blue “Manage Your Pledge” button (if you’ve already selected a reward tier).
3. Enter the TOTAL of all the stuff you want AND the amount you pledged in the “Pledge amount” box.
In the example above, Robin backed the project at the $110 Warrior Tier and wants to buy a War Sprite for $11, a Titan for $15, and a Colossus for $44, bringing her total to $180.
4. Select “Continue to the next step” and follow the instructions. All you’re doing at this point is “banking” a lump sum to use on figures after the Kickstarter is over.
5. Once the Kickstarter ends, we’ll send you a link to a special backer tool that will contain the lump sum you’ve already banked. All you need to do then is select the stuff you want!
Lastly, where do you get your tabletop gaming news? Please send us the names of the Websites, Blogs, Podcasts, or YouTubers that you think should be talking about Golem Arcana. And if you have access to their creators - send them our way! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it for now. Again, we’re actively listening to your comments and suggestions, so keep them coming.
Oh, and don’t forget to tell all your friends about us!
Take care, HBS