"With comparisons to Silver Sun Pickups, old Feeder and Doves, and a big influence from 90s Alt. Rock bands such as Foo Fighters, Dinosaur Jr, and Sugar, High/Low like to keep things overdriven, melodic and raw."
After the response to our first two EP's, we have spent the past year writing songs for a full length album in our home studio. Putting down demo's and making the songs as good as they can for the finished album. Now we have reached a point where we need more studio time to get the last parts recorded and get the album pressed up!
What we are raising money for:
- Rehearsal Studio Time
- Recording & Mastering the Album
- Album Artwork Design
- Cd/Vinyl/Cassette Pressing
- Distribution Costs (Itunes, Spotify Etc)
- Promotional Videos Posters, Flyers & Adverts
- New Merch: T-Shrts, Stickers & Badges Etc
We have reached our target in less than 3 days, (HUGE Thanks to all that have Backed us so far) however we hope to see the continuing support and by Pre-Ordering the album, you will help make this album more than we could do without you.
If we reach £400:
We will record an bonus song and make it available as a free download to the projects backers only!
If we reach £500:
We will film and edit a documentary on the making of the album. Every backer will be able to download the full video.
Below is a selection of tracks from our 2 EP's (also available as a reward)
- NEW :For just £4 you will get a DOWNLOAD copy of the finished album a week a head of its release!
- For just £8 you will get a CD copy of the finished album a week a head of its release!
- Each Backer will have their name printed inside the album's Thank you list.
- Backers will receive exclusive video footage and updates as the project goes on.
Risks and challenges
Once we have recorded the album we will need enough funds to press the album onto CD - If we do well enough, we would like to produce Vinyl's and a Music video to promote the album.
All of these things will take time and will hopefully all go ahead without any problems, But, if we do run into delays will be sure to let everyone know and get things moving as fast as we can.
We are a very small DIY band with no background help at all, everything that happens with this band is done by the band members themselves, so please be patient if things do take time to complete.
Thank you.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)