About this project
If you missed this KickStarter, you can still order coins from the Swords&Sails KickStarter Launching August 16th. See the link below:
You can see the Swords & sails KickStarter Preview to learn about the Swords & sails Historic Game.
(All Early Bird Stretch Goals at the Regular size, e.g. 8 Player EB is at the 4 Player rate)
First Stretch Goal will be at $8000.00
- +1 copper for the 1 (EB 2) Player Set
- +2 Silver for the 100 Silver Coin Award
- +2 Gold for the 100 Gold Coin Award
- +1 Silver, +1 Bronze Coin for the 4 (EB 8) Player Set
- +3 Coins of same level for the 250 Coin Sets.
- +1 Gold, +1 Copper, +1 Bronze Coin for the 7 (EB 14) Player Set
- +5 Coins of same type for 500 Coin Sets
Then At $9000
- +1 Bronze coin for the 1 (EB 2) Player Set
- +1 Copper, +1 Bronze Coin for the 4 (EB 8)Player Set
- +1 Silver, +1 Bronze Coin for the 7 (EB 14) Player Set
Then At $10000
- +1 Copper coin for the 1 (EB 2) Player Set
- +1 Gold, +1 Bronze Coin for the 4 (EB 8) Player Set
- +1 Silver, +1 Copper, +1 Bronze Coin for the 7 Player Set
Then At $11000
- +1 Silver Coin for the 4 (EB 8) Player Set
- +1 Gold, +1 Copper, Coin for the 7 (EB 14) Player Set
Then At $12000
- +1 Silver coin for the 1 (EB 2) Player Set
- +1 Gold, +1 Copper for the 4 (EB 8) Player Set
- +1 Silver, +1 Copper, +1 Bronze for the 7 (EB 14) Player Set
Risks and challenges
This project has very few risks. The main risk is likely to be related to increased shipping costs as the coins are fairly heavy. But I have found mostly affordable shipping through using multiple fulfillment method combinations, depending on where we are shipping to. For the EU, I have two options, one us for Anazon EU and I also have several options from local distributors for UK and France. For the U.S., I will be using the USPS which has good rates for the weights and sizes we will be shipping as the single rates include a fair amount if weight for the size. If we go over a weight category and you ordered allot of coins, you may end up with multiple packages.
As for the actual manufactoring, I have samples from several very major producers of game coins including but not limited to Panda Game Manufactoring, Admagic, and several companies that only do coins. We are looking at who can create the quantity with the best quality and prices. Now these coins may not have allot if antiquing as the are suppose to represent current circulated coins from 1000 AD.
If anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to message me.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (24 days)