It's been a while!
Hi there friends!
It's been a minute (okay, more like 7 months), since we last connected. We had a couple of setbacks, but we're back in the game. A few things have happened in our journey towards making this store happen!
1. We've been working a few festivals and events since the Kickstarter, including V-SPOT's Vegan Market, Vegan Shop-Up, Albany VegFest and Philly SEED Fest. We have a few more events on the horizon too, like Phoenixville VegFest and NJ VegFest in September and October, respectively.
2. We've begun hosting local events in Philadelphia. In May, there was the Philly MAC-Down, Best Vegan Mac & Cheese in the City! Congrats to LJ Steinig being our inaugural winner! We've also kicked off Philly Vegan Pop Flea, an all-vegan flea market in June (2 more markets are coming soon!). Next month, we're co-hosting the first Philly Vegan Homecoming, which is a dance party to celebrate Philadelphia and its growing vegan community. We're also have another food competition in the works for 2017! Stay tuned!
3. We're scouting storefronts! We can't share the details on that yet, but we're hoping for something to sort out REALLY SOON! Of course, there will be a special announcement when that happens.
4. We're slowly increasing our inventory and making more connections with fellow vegan businesses. Next month, we'll be at Natural Products Expo East in Baltimore to see what else is new!
5. So what about redoing, or remixing, the Kickstarter? We're working on it. As things progress, we'll try again really soon, as we'll need YOUR support to make this happen. We learned a lot of lessons from the experience and hope to apply them in the next go-round.
We hope you're doing well! if you have any questions or feedback, let us know!
Carmella & Carlo