What's Next for V Marks the Shop
We hope the early days of 2016 have been great for you and yours!
Carlo and I would like to thank all of you for supporting our mission and vision for V Marks the Shop. While we didn't make our goal of $50,000 on Kickstarter, we're moving forward to make this store happen for Philadelphia and beyond. We cannot express how grateful we are to have you behind us. It's you that keeps us moving forward.
Since Kickstarter is all-or-nothing, your pledges have not been collected. Your cards were not charged. While we didn't accomplish our task this time, we're moving full steam ahead!
So, what's next for V Marks the Shop?
- We're already slated for a few pop-up events in the NYC area; the first being Sunday, February 7th at V SPOT Organic's Valentine Market
- We're working with a great team of folks to get some events happening in and around Philadelphia!
- We're speaking with local vegan small businesses to check out new products to sell through V Marks the Shop. More to come...
- We're working on V Marks the Shop's full online site. In the meantime, we're beginning to sell our Vegan Strong t-shirt and V Marks the Shop tote bag there. So stop by vmarkstheshop.com!
- We'll be attending Natural Products Expo West in March in Anaheim, CA to learn about trends in food, health/beauty, etc. and to again scout new product
Will we do another Kickstarter?
The simple answer is "YES." We've been re-strategizing and have some meetings lined us. We'll let you know when the new campaign happens!
How can you help?
Some of you have kindly asked us how you can help us make V Marks the Shop happen. THANK YOU!
We're still working out that place. Right now, all we ask is that you please share our updates here and on social media. Below are our social media links, which we're continuing to grow:
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/vmarkstheshop
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/vmarkstheshop
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/vmarkstheshop
Subscribe to our email list: http://bit.ly/vmarks-subscribe
Again, we cannot thank you enough for all you have done for us and for V Marks the Shop!
Stay tuned for more!
Carmella & Carlo
Vegan Strong Folks at V Marks the Shop