The campaign is not funded but WATCHme will survive!
Thanks to your encouraging messages, I won’t let the WATCHme die.
See update #8
WATCHme is available here:
The WatchMe (Watchus cyclopus) is a newfound species, a (h)armless cyclops monster that was endemic to Vivien Muller’s office, east of France in the westernmost peninsula of Eurasia.
WatchMe has been selectively bred for months for various behaviors, cord management capabilities, and physical attributes.
It has no external ears and has very poor eyesight, however, it can be greatly improved by peculiar spectacles called « SmartWatch ».
The domestic WatchMe performs many roles for people, such as decorating a bedside, companionship, and charging a wearable technology.
A farmed WatchMe will be released at the end of year if a large adoption campaign succeeds.
- WATCHme is a cute little charging stand for your smartwatch.
It allows you to manage your official Magnetic Charging Cable.
- Rewards visualisation:
- For big families or retailers interested in carrying WATCHme in their stores:
- You can swap colors:
- Works perfectly in Night Stand Mode:
- Once the goal reached, a lot will happen:
- A free WATCHme app to play random animations available right from the start:
With your help, WATCHme could be soon a reality.
- By the way:
- Please help me spread the word:
- WATCHme featured in:
Risks and challenges
The most difficult part of this project is to ensure a high-end surface quality.
That's why I chose to produce WATCHme in France, to check every aspect of the manufacturing process.
Regarding the WATCHme App :
- For the moment, there’s no way to turn off the auto standby mode.
- Apple may reject the app because it’s too simple.
- (41 days)