90K Stretch Goal Unlocked! Coins Progressive Goal Revealed!
We have managed to unlock two more Stretch Goals! The first one allows us to add the 2 winners of the Beast Competition in our game! The final art will be done by our artist Damien Mammoliti!
Also, we reached the 90K Stretch Goal that upgrades the 12 Location cards to Punchboard Tiles!
You can still vote in the Beast Competition. The deadline is midnight tonight, so cast your vote fast!
Coins Progressive Goal
It is now time to reveal our last 48-hours Progressive Stretch Goal!
The concept behind this stretch goal is new for us, so we'll explain it in more detail so everybody knows exactly how it works:
As soon as we hit the 100K mark, the first part of the Stretch Goal unlocks. This will have two effects:
- Add another Beast Card! The third most popular Beast idea from the competition will be added to the game. The backer who came up with that Beast idea will receive the same reward as the rest of the competition winners.
- After the end of the campaign a new add-on will be available in our Pledge Manager. At a cost of $15, you will be able to get 50 metal coins to substitute the Victory Points tokens of the game. This add-on will be available to everyone.
When we hit the 110K mark, the second part of the Stretch Goal will unlock. This will have two effects:
- Add another Beast Card! The fourth most popular Beast idea from the competition will be added to the game. The backer who came up with that Beast idea will receive the same reward as the rest of the competition winners.
- The Metal Coins add-on price will drop from $15 to $8 in our Pledge Manager!
If we hit the 120K mark (fingers crossed!!!) then the Metal Coins will be added to the Deluxe Pledge of the game for FREE! The add-on will still be available at the price of $8 in our Pledge Manager for anyone who wants to get an extra set or pledged for the standard game only and wants the coins.
Here are some specs for the coins:
- You get 25 Bronze, 15 Silver and 10 Gold coins. The material will be alloy/metal for all of them. Please note, they will not be made out of actual bronze, silver, and gold.
- They will have 2mm thickness
- Their radius will be 20mm (Bronze), 23mm (Silver) and 26mm (Gold)
Spread the word! Let's have a great finale to this awesome campaign!!!