Fit For Joy: Fitness of the Heart
The Fit For Joy book will inspire and empower those who believe they can start their own movement toward REAL healthy changes. Valeria's life is devoted to practices and creative ideas that can lead us back to our hearts.
The is about the journey of self-exploration and self-love.
It's about living an authentic life guided by the heart. The untold story about fitness, strength, love, health, joy and courage.
Proceeds of the book will be used to build and fund the Fit for Joy center - a facility that will provide a charity, fitness center project devoted to total well-being. The aim is to bring forth the power of love within.
A Look Inside the Fit For Joy Book...
In my late thirties, I became a certified personal trainer and winning fitness competitor. This was an exciting time in my life. I was healthy and in the best shape ever. I had come a long way to be where I was. Most people admired my fit body, strength, and enthusiasm for fitness. What they didn't know was that there was a secret about me...
THE BOOK IS FOR ANYONE WHO...
- Feels the call to express their truth in the heart.
- Knows we are born to be joyful and healthy as a whole: body, mind and heart!
- Is aware that to love is why we are here but hasn't found a way to open the heart and express it.
- Is anxious and depressed living a life that doesn't fit the soul, and is searching for self-development and spiritual growth.
FIT FOR JOY PRESENTS AND OFFERS...
- A holistic approach to fitness through creative and spiritual practices for the experience of self-knowledge, health and joy.
- Personal true stories of a heart in search of true expression – the challenges, the triumphs, the love, the wonder, the joy. Strength training in a program of spiritual growth.
- Ideas of how romantic relationships can become a door to spirituality.
- The Fit for Joy Fitness Center – a project in progress which readers will be contributing to its realization.
- The importance of using your creativity to connect with the deepest part of yourself.
- The vital importance of living a life guided by the heart.
- You will be able to identify the connection between fear, anxiety, unhealthy habits and the matters of the heart.
FIT FOR JOY: FITNESS CENTER PROJECT
The Fit for Joy Center is a project that relates to the ideas and practices presented in this book. It is devoted to physical, spiritual fitness and creative practices aiming to bring forth the life force within the human heart. It espouses fitness, healthy eating, soul expression, meaningful creative works, ideas and training.
The staff will be made up of volunteers who stand for a life of authenticity guided by the heart. They can be personal trainers, nutritionists, meditation teachers, chefs, yoga, and dance instructors, and of course, artists: writers, painters, musicians, poets, philosophers and others.
Book Sales Will Help To Build The First "Fitness Of The Heart" Space. All Early Supporters And Backers Will Be Updated By Email On The Progress Of Center Project. You Are All Part Of This Dream!
It will be a non-profit facility
"Bringing Together What Was Meant To Be Apart."
HOW WILL FUNDS BE USED
The funding goal will help pay for some of the final printing prep stages including services such as copyediting, illustrations, interior design and paperback printing. We have been working with an amazing team at CreateSpace (which is an Amazon Distributor), and are confident to have the first printing released this coming May!
PERK DETAILS AND NOTES
On behalf of myself and the members of the Fit for Joy team that have been so dedicated to the project, we appreciate your support and welcome you to take advantage of the perks as a token of of gratitude.
- FROM THE HEART DONATION - ($2+) A personal thank you email plus your name and photo on the Fit For Joy website.
- FIT FOR JOY DONATION - ($7+) All perks mentioned above PLUS an extra feature on the Fit for Joy social media accounts!
- E-BOOK - ($11) Be one of the first to receive an electronic copy of the Fit for Joy book PLUS all of the perks mentioned above!
- BOOK - ($22) Ships Worldwide! Reserve (1) copy of the Fit for Joy book. PLUS website acknowledgement. Release Date: May 2017
- (2) Books - ($44) Ships Worldwide! Reserve (2) copies of the Fit for Joy Book. PLUS website and social media acknowledgement. Release Date: May 2017
- Signed First Printing - ($50) **LIMIT 10** Reserve (1) copy of the first ten copies printed signed by me with a personal message.
- (5) Book Copies & eBook - ($110) This package includes (5) paperback copies of the Fit for Joy book with an additional digital copy. PLUS social media and website acknowledgment
** All PERKS INCLUDE: an invitation to be part of my Whatsup or Skype conversation group.
**If you would like to take advantage of the social media and website acknowledgment perks, please email your photo; by doing so, you'll be giving me permission to post and mention your name publicly. *Note: Black and white illustrations for all copies.
** ILLUSTRATIONS: the sample illustration here is full-color but we can only print black and white on book for now.
Check the UPDATES Tab!
MEET THE FIT FOR JOY TEAM
It's important that this book and ideas get to everyone who believes in health, joy and love. Let's create together a movement from the heart toward a thriving life in a more united world!! :)
Please visit www.fitforjoy.org, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
I am a certified personal trainer and winning fitness competitor with more than 20 years in the fitness industry, both as a professional and an enthusiast. My background includes performance in dance and music. For the past two years, I have successfully presented Fit for Joy ideas and programs to clients and Meetup members in New York. This is my first book! :)
Risks and challenges
There are no risks. This project will be completed and delivered to backers by May 2017.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)