Introduction to the Series:
My name is Matt and I create history wallcharts. I'm pleased to be launching my fourth poster in a series that explores important family trees throughout history. The first three in the series are the European Royal Family Tree, the Roman Emperors Family Tree and the Asian Royal Family Trees.
And now, there's a fourth poster: Ancient History Family Trees!
What's Included in the Fourth Edition:
This latest edition focuses on the time period between 1600 BCE and 100 CE. It includes historical dynasties (shown in color) as well as a few sections based on legend and/or religious traditions (shown in grey). The full list is as follows:
- Armenia (Artaxiad dynasty)
- Assyria (Middle and New kingdoms)
- Babylon (Chaldean dynasty)
- Carthage (Barcid dynasty & its Phoenician roots)
- China (Legendary origins; Shang, Zhou, Qin, and Early Han dynasties)
- Egypt (Dynasties 18-31; Ptolemaic dynasty)
- Greeks (The Iliad; Sparta & Athens; Alexander the Great & the Diadochi)
- Hittites (New Kingdom)
- India (Ramayana & Mahabharata legends; the Buddha; Nanda & Maurya dynasties)
- Palestine (Selected bible characters, Israel & Judah, Maccabees, Herod the Great)
- Persia (Median, Achaemenid, and Arsacid dynasties)
- Rome (Generals of the republic; Julio-Claudian dynasty)
- Syria (Seleucid dynasty)
You can see the new chart up close in the following YouTube video:
1. As usual, all of my reward levels come with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. You can order the new poster on its own or bundle it with previous editions. The prices here on Kickstarter are about 25% lower than what I offer via my regular store, so it's a great opportunity to grab some other titles at the same time.
2. In order to provide fast, accurate fulfilment, I will not be allowing any special requests or substitutions for this campaign. Please select from the available bundles. If you are interested in ordering a different combination of charts or something that you don't see listed here, please order directly from my website usefulcharts.com.
Risks and challenges
This is my 11th campaign. The previous ten have all been funded. I produce and ship posters full-time so I foresee no major problems. Of course, sometimes packages get lost or damaged in the mail. If this happens, I will send a replacement to you free of charge.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)