BoardX is a collection of open source hardware that stack on top of one another to share resources and make electronics easier. Read more
This project's funding goal was not reached on .
A new project will be launched shortly!
Hey everybody! I've tweaked my plans and decided to try again, a few changes:
- Better rewards, plain and simple. I've realized that I have more to offer, and I'm going to REALLY make it worth your while. Here's an example of how you can get more, for less: $35 will get you Five (5) BARE Add-on PCBs, with complete parts lists to build yourself: AVR-X, FRAM-X, XBee-X, ADC-X, PROTO-X
- A new add-on! The XBee-X radio add-on is now thrown into the mix, so your projects can be wireless connected.
- Add-on PCBs - want to do it yourself? Now you can get a parts list and PCB for all the add-ons!
- Lower threshold, at 25% of my previous goal, I'll be assembling a lot more of these by hand, but now that it's something I plan on, I can begin immediately.
- Shorter deadline - this project ends sooner, so you get your boards just a little bit later than you would have if the first attempt succeeded.
I'll be launching the new project shortly and will send out another message with the link!