It has been a loooooooooooooong two years!
Aren't you sick of the swamp? Fed up with the phonies? Tired of the treason?
Washington D.C. is a mess and the UnPresidented deck can't fix that. But...our cards will help you laugh about it!
Each card, and the story it tells, serves as a reminder that, even in today's political climate we can, and should, laugh at the "King". Believe us, it's what the Founder Fathers would want. BIGLY.
These cards bring the funny and add a whole new level of fun to your weekly card games! Nationally syndicated politcal cartoonist Brian Duffy put his unmistakable stamp on this deck--creating an instant collectible in the process. The cards will be proudly made in the U.S. of A (unlike TWO of the president's wives) .
Click the BACK THIS PROJECT link (The GREEN Button) and snag a deck or two for you, your friends, and your family (even that weird conservative uncle you only see during the holidays!). We know you will enjoy playing with this deck as much as we have liked creating it!
- Each of the four suits represents a part of the Trump presidency.
- In a nod to the "unconventional" nature of the Trump Presidency, each suit consists of five face cards: Ace, King, Queen, Jack & 10. A "royal flush" with this deck is truly "flushable"!
- Trump once quipped that maybe we should consider a "president for life". That's a horrible idea for our country but a GREAT idea for our deck! Trump is lampooned as the King in every suit!
Custom, hand-drawn numbers, letters and pips (the suit symbols).
- Each character was meticulously researched and, in many cases, created contemporaneously with real world events. The result: virtual "snapshots" of moments in history, richly detailed in ink and watercolor. Look carefully and you'll find the hidden elements (Easter eggs) that tell the story in each card.
- Traditionally cut Poker cards (2.5" x 3.5")
- Casino-grade card stock for optimal handling
- Air Cushion Finish for ideal playability and cardistry
- Metalic ink finish for extra flair
The tuck box artwork is nearing completion. Make no mistake, no one will confuse this deck of cards with any other! When we have the artwork we will post an update.
The art prints are reproductions of the artwork featured on each of the facecards and the Joker. Prints may be chosen as a reward tier or as an add on.
- Dimensions: 18" x 24"
- High quality art paper
- Signed by the artist
The Uncut Sheet is perfect for framing. Available as an Add-On, see below.
- Printed on both sides. One side features the number and face cards. The opposite features the UnPresidented Seal Design.
- Dimensions: Approximately 22"W x 26"H.
Additional items may be added to any reward tier.
- Simply click the "Manage Pledge" button at the top of the project page.
- Next, add one or more of the following items and its corresponding monetary amount to your pledge:
- International Backers: in addition to the shipping costs listed above, there may be additional international fees, such as customs charges.
Risks and challenges
The artwork is complete. We have a printer. We have order fulmillment services lined up. Absent a disaster, if the campaign is successful, the rewards will ship according to the proposed timeline.
We know you will enjoy these cards as much as we have enjoyed creating them. Thank you for your support!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)