I’m Lam - founder of UKYS. YOLO stands for You Only Live Once - my life motto. YOLO Blazer, indeed, is a story about myself - an introvert on the journey to discover my life mission. I have travelled around the world and met people from different walk of life. The more I go, the more I desired for overcoming my inferiority to excel myself. This blazer is incredible! It helped me boosting my confidence. It looked nice even at low maintenance. Not only am I the introvert in the world, I decide to become an entrepreneur to bring YOLO to my fellow introverts worldwide. Simple action today can move the world forward. I believe Kickstarter is the platform to encourage meaningful actions and to make dreams come true. YOLO is my action and my belief in better life for everyone.
After a year of materials searching and development, the first YOLO Blazer was created. We’re finally ready to introduce you the wrinkle-resistant, stain and liquid repellent blazer that you can wear non-stop. Professional to personal; day to night; hot to cold, wet to dry.
YOLO Blazer manages it all.
- STAIN AND WATER REPELLENT
The NANO finish - the ultralight coating for clothing - works in the same way as the lotus blossom in nature. This structure repels the broadest range of liquids ever seen by enabling them rolls off the ultra smooth surface.
- ECO-FRIENDLY COOL WASH AND NO IRON
- BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE WITH THE KING OF LINING
Bemberg, made from cotton linter, offers a sense of luxury from within and feels even gentler to the skin than silk. In addition, the temperature has a significant influence on a garment’s comfort. Thanks to hidden luxury interior crafted from Bemberg linings - a prominent material with ability to moderate the temperature inside the garment, YOLO Blazer is comfortable to wear year round.
We offer customization to individual preference.
- Colors: Select fabric colors you like ( Navy or Grey).
- Personalization: Add monogram you love to see it embroidered into the inside of your jacket. (Your name, initial or favorite quotes)
3 WAYS FOR SETTING UP YOUR MEASUREMENT PROFILE
1. By iPhone/iPad: L.I.M Technology was first introduced in our first Kickstarter in 2016. The technology, developed by in-house technical team, enables obtaining body metrics through snapshots.
2. By tape measure: Check out our video instructions, and fill out our measurement form with additional three photos of your standing postures (Front, Back, Side).
3. By your best fitting suit: Check out our guidance at this link, and fill out our measurement form with additional three photos of your standing postures (Front, Back, Side).
Journey to Perfect Fit is challenging even with branded custom retailers. From the bottom of our heart, we exert ourselves day after day to bring true Custom Fit experience to you. Backers in our first Kickstarter enjoyed the fit we offered and we hope you will do.
FIT is personal because it depends on individual expectations, which vary from person to person. However, we commit to do our best in providing Fit up to your definition. If your garments require fit adjustments, please bring them to your nearby local tailors and we’ll reimburse the alteration cost up to US$50 per item. We appreciate your feedback of what changes are so that we could have the second chance to make you happy.
Both of us are here since we share the passion in creating better future for all. Your support to Kickstarter is designed to help us bring the product to life for the first time, and enables you early access to our new products at a huge discount.
Because of this special arrangement, we do not accept returns of Kickstarter products. If you’re not comfortable with this, we suggest you wait until the blazer is officially launched sometime in 2018. The blazer is awesome and you definitely love it!
1. We understand TRUST is foundation for any business: We had a successful Kickstarter campaign on custom shirts last December with 56 believers in our L.I.M technology. At the time we win goal thanks to this incredible support, I committed ourselves as trustworthy entrepreneur who has responsibility to make things promised happen.
2. We have an EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION TEAM who did thousands of garments for men around the world. They were the same team who crafted hundreds of shirts for happy customers in last campaign and produced hundreds trials before final version of YOLO is shaped. They fully understand what we expect.
3. YOLO is the first step in our plan to revolutionize the way men dress in this fast-moving world and empower introverts to shake the world. We believe small steps will make big difference.
Therefore, once you back this project, you can trust that you’ll surely be one of the first individuals experiencing the incredible blazer of future.
Risks and challenges
Risk and Challenges are always not easy to take; yet they make us grow day by day. A year ago, I overcame my fear and discovered my life mission alone. Today, at Kickstarter, I believe no one will be alone anymore in this community where everyone are ready to help you move the world forward. The project has low chance to fail; but there are considerations we wish to share:
Fabric Problems - The preliminary order of materials required is reserved for the campaign. It may take longer time than usual for shipping and detecting the fabric problems as it close to Christmas and New Year holidays.
Fit Problems - We are here to help you to the best we can. Please refer to our Alterations/Returns to understand details of possible costs to you.
Unexpected Delays: We will do our best to deliver the products to Super Early Bird backers by Christmas Eve as we get involved in every step of process from fabric selection to production. There could always be some delay that are out of our control but we do everything we could to minimize this.
Those are the risks as we see them.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (15 days)