About this project
Thank You Backers!!!
Stay in Touch!
In 2013 Kickstarter Backers like you made Rachel & the TreeSchoolers episodes 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 a reality. You did it before, let's do it again!This campaign is to fund production of THREE more episodes of Rachel & the TreeSchoolers! Coming soon to a digital device and DVD near you.
"We are proud to produce smart media for smart kids. Together we create a better, smarter choice for children." ~ Rachel Coleman
Be Part of the SOLUTION!
Take a stand for putting children's minds above merchandise! Stand with us in creating fun, educationally rich media that makes a difference!
Rachel & the TreeSchoolers - Highlights
- Preschool curriculum in 12+ episodes with supporting materials
- Emmy-nominated host Rachel Coleman
- Educational framework developed by Dr. Emily Swan - PhD in educational psychology and reading
- Teaches children HOW to learn (CORI method)
- Uses whole body learning
- Teaches emotional intelligence
- Maximum education - maximum entertainment
- Music, music, music!
Why Use ASL (American Sign Language)?
- Engages children's bodies and attention
- Helps with memorization
- A real second-language used by millions of people
- Hands on - tactile & kinesthetic
- Kids love it!
Teaches Kids HOW to Learn: CORI MethodCreate, develop, and maintain the joy of learning.
- Teaching multiple concepts simultaneously - like learning about weather, rhyming, and emotional intelligence all at once.
- Delivers a substantial amount of curriculum in 30 minutes.
INTRODUCING Your a La Carte Menu of Add-Ons!
If you have pledged for a reward of $25 or more, you are eligible to Add-On any of the following. Just do the math and ADJUST YOUR PLEDGE to reflect the new total!
1. Add-On $45 for POSTCARDS from RACHEL on the ROAD! That's 9 months of handwritten postcards from me as I travel all over. Postcards can be sent to U.S. addresses only.
2. Add-On $55 for your choice of 4 Signing Time Brand DVDs! (Choose a total of 4 DVDs from Signing Time, Baby Signing Time, Potty Time, Practice Time, or Sing & Sign) Ships separately, includes shipping in the U.S. For International shipping + $18.
3a. Add-On $60 for TreeSchoolers Episodes 4, 5 & 6 DVD/CD hard goods! Get the shows that YOU funded in the first campaign. Ships separately, includes shipping in the US. International shipping + $18
3b. Add-On $110 for TWO of each TreeSchoolers Episodes 4, 5, & 6 DVD/CD hard goods! Ships separately, includes shipping in the US. International shipping + $18.
3c. Add-On $160 for THREE of each TreeSchoolers Episodes 4, 5, & 6 DVD/CD hard goods. Ships separately, includes shipping in the US. International shipping + $20.
4. Add-On $100 for your Personalized SIGNING TIME THEME SONG! "It's Signing Time with Maddie and Asher!" I will sing your child(ren)'s name(s) - choose 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 names in one song! Delivered as mp3. No shipping.
5. Add-On $100 for your Personalized GOOD NIGHT BABY Lullaby! I will sing your child(ren)'s name(s) - choose 1 or 2 names per lullaby. Delivered as Mp3. No shipping.
6. Add $310 for ADD-ONS 1, 2, 3a, 4 & 5: One smokin' deal! Postcards, 4 Signing Time Brand DVDs, TreeSchoolers 4, 5, 6 DVDs/CDs, Personalized ST! Theme Song, AND Personalized Lullaby!!! a $55 SAVINGS!… that's like getting the 4 Signing Time DVDs (approx. $80 value) for FREE! U.S. addresses only.
You can copy, past and send the TWEET OF THE DAY: If you love @SigningTime, you'll love @TreeSchoolers! Back this Kickstarter today! http://bit.ly/treeschool (pls retweet)
Follow Us Facebook: www.facebook.com/Treeschoolers and please Like and Share my posts throughout the campaign! (this helps to reach more people)
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ST_Rachel and please Retweet my tweets! (this helps to reach even more people)
Watch the Original Kickstarter Video Here--
Risks and challenges
We've been in production for 13 years, creating and delivering media. We have realistic timeframes built into our production schedule and have accounted for manufacturing delays, proofing, subtitling etc. Any delays would be minimal, a matter of weeks, not months. We've done it before on Kickstarter, we are ready to do it again. We are hard at work as you read this! ~Rachel ColemanLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)