Announcing the crowd achievements: retweet us, make some fanart or more!
After announcing the first Stretch Goal yesterday, we're extremely happy to announce some cool crowd achievements for you all to fulfill! They unlock medium-tier project rewards that we'd be happy to prepare for you.
Check them out below!
Here's what you can do:
- 2250 followers on our Twitter account
- 250 retweets on our official Kickstarter launch tweet
- 500 retweets on that official Kickstarter launch tweet
- 1500 likes on our official Facebook Page
- 125 shares on our official Kickstarter launch post on Facebook
- 250 shares on our official Kickstarter launch post on Facebook
- 5 pieces of fanart, sent to us through pine[at]twirlbound.com!
- 10 pieces of fanart, sent to us through pine[at]twirlbound.com!
- 100 watchers on Pine on IndieDB
- A clay creation of one of our existing species! Be creative, take a photo and send it through any of our social channels or email.
- Record yourself playing any of Pine's public music on Piano, and send it to us through any of our social channels or email!
- Make a picture of you in Albemarle Street (Mayfair, central London), from where Charles Darwin's work was published
- 250 readers on our official Reddit page
- 500 subscribers on our YouTube channel
- 5 pictures of people who read Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species, verified with the name of our game written next to it! Send it to us through any channel.
- Photoshop a real-life creature to look like one of Pine's announced species! Be creative and send it to us through any channel.
Let's see what you can do together! For any questions, let us know.
Lastly, almost hitting 35k! Pine is still soaring. Thanks for all the love and thoughtful comments!
In case you haven't yet, check out this great project by industry veterans, with 6 days on the clock! Anew: The Distant Light is an open-world action game for fans of single-player adventures, similar to Pine. Show them some love!