Fanangled is back. We listened to our backers and have cut the excess items and lowered our cost per deck.
The Fanangled deck features custom suits, ranks, joker, and back. The pips layout is unique on several cards. The deck also has a custom tuck case and closure seal.
What's different from the first go-around?
- The prices have dropped
- The suits and ranks have been enlarged
- The front of each card now has a smaller margin – the content fills the card more
- The numbers are a bit heavier
- The cards will be printed on Bicycle-grade stock
Pimp our project - get a FREE shirt*
- Back our project and then get 5 other people to back it, and we'll add your name to a "Thank You Card" in the deck.
- Back our project and then get 10 other people back it, and you'll get a FREE Joker shirt added to your order, plus your name on the "Thank You Card".
*In order for your referred backers to count they must back our project and then send us a message that says who referred them. The shirt will only be given to people who get 10 or more people to back the project. All backers must be active backers when the project funds. If the project doesn't fund then no rewards will be sent.
Stretch goal 1 – $7,800
If we reach $7,800 we'll produce a dealer coin. We will then make it available to purchase as an add on.
Stretch goal 2 - $14,250
If we reach $14,250 we'll upgrade the stock to Casino Bee card stock with magic finish.
Joker Shirt – $19
S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Continental U.S. shipping is included.
Canada – add an additional $5 for shippingFor all other countries – add an additional $10 for shipping
NOTE: If you're an early bird backer you can still add the shirt – just not more decks at the early bird price.
Risks and challenges
Assuring backers we can meet our goal this time around. Fanangled was not only our first ever Kickstarter project, but our first time designing a card deck as well. We've listened to all the remarks – good and bad. We've triple checked all of the printing and shipping fees. We cut out all the items backers didn't want. We're confident we can produce and ship a great deck. Now we just need everyone's help spreading the word and backing the project.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)