Our library list needs you, backers!
The stretch goal that we achieved included 50 free copies for libraries of backers' choice. Currently, the following libraries are on that list:
- New Buffalo Public Library, New Buffalo, MI
- Richland Library [Southeast Branch], Columbia, SC
- Oriental Institute Archives, Chicago, IL
- University of Pennsylvania library, Philadelphia, PA
- Santa Rosa Central Library, Santa Rosa, CA
- Library of Birmingham, Birmingham, England
- Temple of the Feminine Divine Library, Bangor, ME
- Fenwick Library, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- The Literary & Philosophical Society, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Egyptian Study Society Library, Denver, CO
- Waltham Public Library, Waltham, MA
- Monash University Library, Victoria, Australia
- Greenwood Public Library, Greenwood, IN
- Gwinnett County Public LIbrary, Lawrenceville, GA
- Nicholson Memorial Library System (Central Branch), Garland, TX
There is still time, and more than enough room, for you to nominate the library of your choice to receive a free copy of the Daybook! If you are a Daybook backer, here on Kickstarter or at egyptiandaybook.com , please send me an email at tamara @ tamarasiuda.com (remove the spaces please) stating the name and shipping address of the library you'd choose to receive a free copy of the Daybook, and a little bit about why that library is important to you.
I'm limiting this to one library per person, so we can have the widest possible response. You have until August 3, or until I receive 50 suggestions, whichever comes first. I'll compile a list, and we'll announce all library recipients on release day, whether that's August 3 or earlier. Libraries will receive books at the same time we send out the Kickstarter rewards.