The Ancient Egyptian Daybook has gone to press.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Here's the cover:
As soon as we have a proof copy back from the printer (gods willing, by midweek), then all the copies for my amazing backers will be printed. As soon as we get those, I will begin shipping them. If you haven't responded to your backer survey yet, Kickstarter folks - please do immediately. I will need to know if you still want to be added to the list of patrons in the book before I send back the corrected proofs, so this week is probably your last chance to get included. I will be responding to the handful of you who need changes to your tier/perk rewards Monday - I've just finished going through the giant pile of surveys to double check that everything is correct, but there are still probably about 40 of you who haven't responded yet.
Daybook website preorders: I will be contacting you this week for your own address and purchase verifications, so that is all ready to go as soon as the books arrive.
This is all very exciting. I think you're going to love the book. The companion perpetual calendar type daybook that we'd talked about in the process is still being laid out, and should be available shortly after the regular book. Right now the push is for you to have the big book in your hot little hands as soon as possible.
Currently our release schedule is looking like this:
1. Ebooks will be sent to everyone who ordered one as soon as I have a corrected proof copy back with the proper ISBN information and get them formatted with it. That should be before December 20 (I'm hoping it'll be this week even).
2. As soon as printed books arrive from the printer, Kickstarter backers will receive shipment information as soon as I can get them packed up and sent.
3. As soon as the Kickstarter backers have been handled, I will ship printed books to preorders from the Egyptian Daybook site.
4. Once all preorders are out, the Daybook site will be retooled to reflect the retail prices, and the book will be released for the general public.
5. Library copies (our stretch goal) will be shipped out when the Daybook website preorders go out, or earlier if the printer is fast enough and gets me enough books to send to everyone who paid for a copy already.
There is still (a little bit of) time to get in on this if you didn't get in on it when the Kickstarter was open. I will take preorders on the egyptiandaybook.com website until the proof copy comes back from the printer, which means you have at least a few more days to go there and do the thing.
Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions at all. Thank you all so very much for your patience and your support through this giant monster of a process. Soon, soon, soon!