Risks and challenges
Risks and Challenges
Manufacturing difficulties are the biggest risk to this project. We are taking several steps to minimize this risk:
1. We already have excellent knowledge of what is possible and required for building these tables and have accepted nothing less from our designers and manufacturers.
2. Our manufacturers have extensive experience and knowledge in producing/prototyping new innovative furniture.
3. Meeting deadlines and quality assurance is extremely important for us. Having gone through many different phases of prototyping and production for all our products, we have excellent knowledge and experience in delivering a top of the line product in identified deadlines.
4. After several prototypes and designs for the Generation 2.0, we are finally ready to commercialize a high end product that meet our strict quality assurance.
5. A member of the Transformer Table team will be onsite when the tables are being built to verify their quality as they are produced.
Shipping is by far the biggest challenge we’ve faced. Tables are heavy and require excellent packaging. After a year and a half of shipping experience in the Table industry, and careful outsourcing through transport company, we are able to guarantee that the shipping will absolutely not be an issue.
We’ve been working with transport partners in the US, Canada, and Europe. Having worked with these companies for over year and setting up fix fees for shipments, we have built a strong enough reputation and relationship with these companies.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (49 days)