Space – as far as we are concerned – is usually a limited, in-demand thing.You set up a room, putting the furniture in its place, and lock yourself into a certain arrangement with a certain amount of space.
Up until now, there have not been a lot of options as far as any of this is concerned. All of that, however, is about to change with the Transformer Bench!
This is a bench that can become extremely compact if necessary, but it can also accommodate big functions as well, expanding to up to 11 feet in length.
Use the Transformer Bench as a sturdy stool
Use the Transformer Bench as a coffee table
You can even use the Transformer Bench as an entrance seat
Every panels comes with clips that you fasten
Easy storage: all 5 panels fit within the bench or use it as a storage space!
Seating as many as six adults and holding as much as 1500 pounds, the Transformer bench if a surface that you can count on no matter what your needs are.
You can save space by easily adjusting the bench and placing the extra panels inside, or you can use the entire bunch and throw a party!
These funds will cover the costs of manufacturing, marketing, and distributing the initial run of Transformer Benches. After the success we have seen with the Transformer Table, we are sure that the market is ready for this innovation. Your contributions are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support.
The future of furniture starts right here. We have come to you, friends, for help raising $(amount).
When we started crowdfunding the Transformer Table, we knew we had a winner on our hands. Convenient and versatile, it was a revolutionary product that everyone was going to want.
The results, however, still managed to blow us away. We went far beyond our goal, raising more than $130,000 as part of our campaign. Since then, the feedback we have gotten on this table has been enormously positive.
Now, our team is hard at work with our next innovation: the Transformer Bench, which can be a coffee table, an entry bench, a work bench – whatever you want and whatever you need.
Risks and challenges
Manufacturing difficulties are the biggest risk to this project. We are taking several steps to minimize this risk:
1. We already have excellent knowledge of what is possible and required for building this bench and will accept nothing less.
2. We are working with our factory that has extensive experience in manufacturing and developing furniture.
3. We have repeatedly communicated with the factory that meeting deadlines is of the outmost importance but that quality is our priority. During the prototype phase they demonstrated that they value doing things the right way.
4. The prototype of the bench that our factory developed has convinced us that they can, and will produce a quality bench within the timelines that we laid out above.
5. A member of the Transformer table team will be onsite when the tables are being built to verify their quality as they are produced.
Another challenging aspect is shipping. Tables and Benches are quite large items. Considerable time and effort has gone into making sure shipping is taking care of.
1. We are working with our partners in the US, Canada, and Europe in elaborating a shipping strategy for all our customers. They have been able to provide us with accurate shipping quotes. Working with these partners also allows us to offer US, CAN, and EU shipping. You won't be billed for duty.
2. The Bench was designed from the beginning to stay under the size for the UPS large box surcharge. This is keeping cost down and helping us avoid surprises.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)