PlatformCore: The new way to marketing for small, medium and large businesses
There are so many marketing strategies, channels, and campaigns that businesses use to boost their visibility and raise awareness about their brands. Organizing all these tasks together can be cumbersome and keeping track of its progress can be overwhelming.
What if there is a platform that can help you take care of all that? Oh, there is now! PlatformCore was founded to be the one-stop solution to marketing problems faced by businesses. PlatformCore helps businesses to improve their working methods by providing a simplified approach to marketing with a platform where you can integrate every other platform you uses for efficient management to improve productivity. Every interaction you make within the platform will have an impact on others and will improve your return on investment through time-saving and valuable resources.
The Pitfall of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Technology keeps evolving, and businesses have to keep up to stay ahead in the competition. Marketing cut across several platforms and businesses try as much as possible to feature on each platform to get maximum exposure for their products and services.
It has gotten to the point that even an account manager has to work on ten to twenty different platforms that have no connection to each other. This usually result into loss of interaction data and time, and this is becoming an Achilles heel for marketers looking for a way to manage the enormous amount of data and report on the progress of their marketing campaigns.
- The first group of backers will become part of our core community, and your demands will always be our top priority;
- After the campaign, we won't consider retail until we have fulfilled all the Kickstarter packages;
- We made the price on Kickstarter merely to cover the cost (with a discount between 50% to 75%) - and this will always be the lowest possible price you can pick up your PlatformCore account;
- You'll be one of the first to get a Beta access!
A New Centralized Marketing Ecosystem
You are probably wondering- how can PlatformCore possibly solve this conundrum? PlatformCore is a platform that provides a simplified approach to marketing by creating a new marketing ecosystem that merges more than 120 APIs to give you absolute marketing control from a single platform.
The PlatformCore integrated platform helps you centralize all your data from multiple platforms into a single platform to unite and help you manage your entire marketing strategy. You can manage your entire marketing strategy, from customer relationship management (CRM), social media management, marketing and advertising content creation to keeping track of data in real time, all in just a few clicks.
Optimize your advertisement with PlatformCore and create display ads, native ads, videos and more!
A dream that started with our founder Tommy Lambert’s fascination with the marketing industry and how to improve it. As a Big Data and Digital Marketing Expert whose zeal for solving the problems identified with digital marketing lead to the idea of PlatformCore; we streamline marketing for you so as to give you absolute marketing control from a single platform, leaving customers free to do what they do best - run their business! It is suitable for small, medium, and large businesses.
PlatformCore is a new way to connect multiple platforms of different types into a simplified system to save time, preserve data and unravel the complex world of digital marketing.
What you get with PlatformCore
PlatformCore is currently offering a free, no-obligation trial, where customers can see how this tool can help them to get on track through:
- Merging all data of every platform into a single one – which improves analytics, reporting activity, follow up of the activity, and customer understanding.
- Following the tasks of each employee or team.
- Interacting with suppliers and following their activities.
- Making advertisement (display, video, native and social).
- Managing your social media accounts. (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, ScoopIt, Pinterest, Tumblr, and WeChat).
- Using DMPs to improve data analytics with third party data injection.
- Getting more information about conversions.
- Managing your E-commerce platform.
- Analysing and managing your SEO and SEA.
- Automating tracking between platforms.
- Creating content (like articles) and landing pages.
- Generating email campaigns.
- Analysing your APPs. (Android & iOS).
- Making SMS campaigns.
- Using PlatformCore as a unique budget center to spend on other platforms you may use more easily.
- Working on your customer reviews as well.
- Analysing and optimising your website.
- Making a Brief (for advertisers) and responding to it (for agencies).
- Verifying your accounting in real time (even with your ad spending),
- Improving advertisement targeting with an AI audience detection system.
- Blocking ad fraud with an AI audience detection system who blacklist fraudulent publishers
And so much more!
Our 1st clients/Partners/Beta:
Meet Our Team
All we need is you.
Join us on our journey as we make this project a reality, we need to:
Launch a beta phase in October 2019 for our Bakers.
Finish the platform, make it more user-friendly, and commercialize it
Get an office in the US, Asia and go global.
This is going to be an international platform accessible from anywhere in the world, so we need you to join us wherever you may be to help bring this project to life.
We are confident in our ability to deliver this product on time and with great quality. We will keep all of our backers updated along the way, and we are always available for your questions. You can contact us using our email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can also browse through our FAQs section or our website: https://platformcore.com
Let’s Show the World the Power of Collectivity; Share the Word and Enlist Others.
Share our Kickstarter Campaign on Social Media Networks:
Risks and challenges
We have already launched the Big Analytic, Content Management, and Social Media Management sections of the platform. We are able to give access to those services. Nevertheless, we need additional funds to finish the platform, to make it more User-Friendly, and be able to commercialize it. If we reach the $3M mark and beyond, we'll be able to get our offices in the US and Asia, which will extend our outreach worldwide!
However, we also know that hidden obstacles and unexpected challenges often occur. Because of that, we’ve made sure to account for some amount of unforeseen problems that may occur in our schedule. If something does go wrong, we promise to keep our backers updated and to communicate with them honestly about any issues and how we are solving them. Notwithstanding, our backers can get access to the platform as it's already made but not finished.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Environmental commitmentsVisit our Environmental Resources Center to learn how Kickstarter encourages sustainable practices.
- (30 days)