Ecosystem Campaign Ends in Three Days
Hello everyone, this is just a final reminder that the campaign for my next game, Ecosystem, is coming to a close. It will end in three days, on Thursday at 1:05PM EST / 10:05AM PST / 5:05PM GMT. I wanted to thank everyone who has supported it already; I really appreciate everything that all of you have done, for both Enemy and this new project.
Ecosystem is still working towards its funding goal. If you haven't backed Ecosystem yet and would like to see it get made, I'd really appreciate your support. You can visit the project by clicking the logo below.
Grow and modify an ecosystem, with simulated evolution by natural selection creating the lifeforms that inhabit it. All the creatures in the trailer evolved on their own in the game. None were hand-edited!
- Virtual creatures evolve on their own to adapt to an environment you create.
- Make and modify your animals' bodies, nervous systems, and high-level behaviors.
- Diversity: play for thousands of hours and never see the same animal twice.
- Deep simulation of the environment, with energy flow, nutrient cycles, currents, temperature, and more.
- Manage unpredictable arms races between species and handle disasters, collapses, and extinctions.
Thank you for reading, and for all your help with Enemy.