🌿 UPDATE 🌿
We've made it past the minimum needed to make this project happen! That means those who backed WILL get their pins and/or shirts, as well as a vinyl sticker as a bonus!
HELLO. IT'S ME, YOUR FRIEND FROM THE VOID. I COME TO YOU TO REQUEST YOUR ASSISTANCE IN MY LATEST ENDEAVOR.
The endeavor in question: help me manifest this feline-fellow in the form of a soft enamel pin and cozy shirt!
I originally designed this creature a couple of years ago for fun. Cats and plants are pretty great and great to draw. Now, I want to give this design a little more love by making them into a cool collectable pin and a comfortable piece of apparel.
[I also find the act of packing packages pretty therapeutic, and what better way to indulge in that with a Kickstarter.]
I'll be working with the cool folks over at Green Pea Press to make your shirts! I've worked with them before on another small t-shirt pre-order so I know how swiftly and effectively they'll make these shirts.
Here you can see where the funding for this project will be going towards! If you have any additional questions regarding how I'll be using funds you are more than welcome to contact me!
Assuming we reach the minimum funding goal to make this project happen, here is roughly what will go on after the project is funded.
[ SHIPPING ]
- Enamel pins will be packed in a bubble mailer to ensure they stay safe on their journey to you.
- Shirts and shirt-and-pin combos will be shipped in a tear-proof, water-proof poly mailer.
- When applicable, international backers will be responsible for any tariff and customs fees.
- By default I'll be using USPS to ship. Tracking is included by default.
[ ABOUT ME ]
I'm LJ Osborne. I'm a small, independent creator-maker fellow operating out of my studio in the historic Lowe Mill building in sunny Huntsville Alabama. During the day I create works for myself and others usually centered around odd creatures and the weirder worlds they inhabit, and during the night I do pretty much the same thing but while in pj's. I work with a variety of mediums including traditional media, digital media, ceramics, and whatever else I can get my claws on. I dwell with my awesome partner, two old cats, and a ton of plants.
You can find more of my work here!:
Risks and challenges
- While I have done pre-orders for wares like shirts and tapestries before, this will be my first time crowdfunding through Kickstarter. To help ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible, I have folks who are experienced with running Kickstarter projects similar to this one who will be more than happy to provide guidance should I stumble across an issue I might have not anticipated in spite of my research into taking on a project like this.
- Production and shipping delays are always a risk with projects like this, but I don't expect any extreme delays as I have worked with the majority of the manufactures I have chosen for this project before and know they are pretty reliable.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)