Yes! We created DECCO the Toddler Monitor with this use case in mind!
Here is how it would work:
- Your phone will receive and push the notification (i.e. alarm) if you are in another app/call or if your phone is asleep
- The notification/alarm will go for 30 seconds straight, or until you acknowledge it (i.e. go into the app and hit "ok")
- If after 30 seconds you do not acknowlege, the notification will continue to show on your screen but alarm will stop for 30 seconds and then begin sounding again
- This patern of 30 second alarms and 30 seconds pausing will continue until you acknowlege (i.e. go into the app an hit "ok")
You have control over:
- choice of audible, vibration or both for notifications
- the volume of the audible alarm
Happy to answer more questions on this and hear any feedback that people have!