How are we going to spend your money in our project?
As some of you guys asked, we have created a table detailing we're is your money going to be spend ;)
From the total of $40,000, we'll actually get about 3/4 of it ($30,000), since the rest will go to Kickstarter fees and Taxes.
And then, 10% of the total ($4,000) will be used to create the physical versions of the Rewards.
The digital versions, like the graves in The Heroes' Cemetery, will be part of development, descripted in the table.
So the rest of that money ($26,000) will be used for development like this:
- Finish the Survival Mode: $5,900
- Build the Heroes' Cemetery: $4,800
Create one first level of the Single Player Campaign: $15,300
And it will be divided in each area as shown below:
- Concept Art: $6000
- 3D Art: $8000
- Audio: $6000
- Programming and Game Design: $6000
Concept Art will:
- Do all the concepts needed for the improved content of the Survival Mode (for June and July of 2018)
- Do the sketchs for the Heroes' Cemetery Rewards (only August of 2018)
- Full time work on all the concepts for environment and props of the first level of the Single Player Campaign (from September to November of 2018)
3D Art will:
- Fix and improve the Survival Mode assets (only for August of 2018)
- Then start working full time in the props and rewards from The Heroes' Cemetery: The Big Wall, Headstones, Busts and Full Body Statues (for September and October of 2018)
- And finally work full time as well in all the new props and content for the first level of the Single Player Campaign (from November of 2018 to Janurary of 2019)
- Improve the sound effects and add new music soundtracks for the Survival Mode (for June and July of 2018)
- There's nothing to do in audio for The Heroes' Cemetery
- Do all the new sound effects and music for the first level of the Single Player Campaign (from August to November of 2018)
Programming and Game Design will:
- Fix and improve the mechanics of the Survival Mode, using the feedback provided by gamers on Steam (from June to August of 2018)
- Design and create the new island for The Heroes' Cemetery (from September to November of 2018)
- Design, test and make all the new mechanics for the first level of the Single Player Campaign (from December of 2018 to April of 2019)
Programming and Game Design are my own areas (Tobias Rusjan), that's why they have the less of the money assigned on each month. I can affort the rest of the money to live from my own pocket (at least for that period of time :P)
The other areas are for our teamates who need a freelance, part-time or full-time payment.
Hope this information clarifies you the use of funds for Hellbound :)
And if you have any other doubt, just let me know!