What is Toast?
Toast will be the hippest, friendliest, grooviest, and simply the best Wine Bar in the East Bay. A comprehensive selection of small production wines will be available along with a succulent menu.
Where will you be located?
In the heart of the Rockridge neighborhood in Oakland (5900 College Avenue). Here are a few of the reasons we’re so excited!
1. It is a corner spot on College avenue.
2. We will be able to put tables/chairs outside on the patio.
3. The owner of the boutique next door (Iniam), Lisa, is super cool and we’re excited to host fashion and wine nights with her in the future.
4. It is within easy walking distance of BART.
5. It is a block away from Zachary’s.
6. From our houses, we can walk there and stumble home.
But, we need YOUR help! In the past, when someone needed help building something useful, such as a barn, the local community got together and built it. Once built, everyone would celebrate by sharing a meal under the new roof. We seek to build TOAST in the same manner. Help us Raise Our Barn! Your participation (and the rewards you get: wine glass punch cards, toast-tees or better yet a membership) is all it takes to open the doors to TOAST. We are certain we will reach our goal and that one day soon we will all sit back and celebrate our collective accomplishment by enjoying a glass of wine in an inspired setting.
For all the Toasty details check out our site: www.ToastWineLounge.com
NOTE: You must be 21 years old to receive wine voucher rewards.
Support this project
- (60 days)