The Mascot Theory Live at Clutch Sound Studios
The Mascot Theory is proud to introduce Live at Clutch Sound Studios.
On a cold, ice-covered February day in early 2019, folk rock band The Mascot Theory (and friends) recorded a set of songs spanning their eight-year career to date, in front of an intimate crowd of enthusiastic super fans. The band teamed up with studio engineer/owner Brian Liston at Clutch Sound Studios in Madison, WI to capture the audio and video from the performance. The 9-song set will be available as a CD/DVD Combo double-disc package. And the band is cooking up a batch of vinyl LP records pressed in limited edition red opaque vinyl!
**All BACKERS of this project will receive the album (and other pledged rewards) in advance of the official release date (mid October 2019). And as a bonus, backers will get exclusive early access to view segments of the video recording as well!!
"We've been playing some of these songs for many years now, and over time they have morphed and twisted a bit during the live shows. So we decided to capture this 2019 performance as a small snapshot of this collection of songs and musicians. It's like a time-capsule album that represents our past as well as where we are right now as a band. We are eternally grateful for the continued support we have received as a band!"
- Erik of The Mascot Theory
Erik Kjelland (vocal, acoustic guitar, harmonica)
Corey Mathew Hart (vocal, electric guitar)
Nick Fry (bass guitar)
Paul Metz (drums)
Gabe Burdulis (electric guitar)
Shawndell Marks (keyboard)
1) When I Drift Away (from Hand Me Down Miracles LP album, 2014)
2) One Last Serenade (from Esperanto EP album, 2015)
3) The Great Divide (from Trust and Bones LP album, 2016)
4) Get Up (from Wisconsin Vinyl Collective Volume Two LP album, 2018)
5) First Summer Breeze (from Esperanto EP album, 2015)
6) The Monster (from Dawn and What Comes After LP album, 2018)
7) Coffee For Two (from Dawn and What Comes After LP album, 2018)
8) Over The Horizon (from Esperanto EP album, 2015)
9) Part-time Valentine (from Under The Borrowed Moon LP album, 2012)
Performed by The Mascot Theory and friends. All songs written by Kjelland (Velvet Mystery Publishing), except Get Up written by Hart/Kjelland (Rye Moon Music/Velvet Mystery Publishing), ©2019, ASCAP, all rights reserved.
Produced by The Mascot Theory. With Brian Liston as director and Anton Kapela as sound recordist at Clutch Sound Studios in Madison, WI. Audio mixed by Paul Mitch at the Madison Recording Company. Audio mastered by Jake Johnson at Paradyme Productions in Madison, WI. Video directed by Brian Liston with Brendan "Tomcat" Stefancic on cameras. Video editing and album package design by Erik Kjelland at Noon Thirty Design. Vinyl manufactured by Smashed Plastic in Chicago, IL. CD / DVD Combo manufactured by Sooper Dooper in Madison, WI. Special thanks to our live studio audience and to Steen Tychsen with DPA Microphones for the amazing mics used at the recording session.
AUTOGRAPHED CD/DVD COMBO
VINYL LP RECORD - pressed on Opaque Red vinyl
TMT CIRCLE T-SHIRTS
- District Women's Melange V‑Neck T‑shirt, white ink on cardinal red or new navy colored shirt
- District Men's Melange T-shirt, white ink on cardinal red or new navy colored shirt
WOODEN TMT KEYCHAIN
- 1.5" tall wooden pendant keychain
TMT TOTE BAG
- white ink on black fabric
Risks and challenges
While there can always be challenges with manufacturing goods, we are confident in our partners' service and reliability!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)