Use this space to cheer the creator along, and talk to your fellow backers.
Have a question?
@Walid - Processed
Can you please process a refund.
Thanks i got my refund
Quick update - Received the new boards this week and all tests are passing! Going to try and post some demo videos today or tomorrow. Will be kitting everything up to send to FCC test lab Monday. Stay tuned.
@Julia - Yes, I'll process your refund now.
Can I get a refund ?
Thanks for being patient guys, I'm working as fast as I can to get Keysy in your hands. For those that have requested a refund I'll process them today. Still shooting for September delivery date. I'm expecting boards back tomorrow, 2 days to verify, then off to FCC. I will post a more formal update in the coming days after I get everything shipped to FCC.
Please process the refund for the full amount i have paid to my credit card
@Konstantinos it is september not november..
@Creator Are you still on track at this point for the July delivery date? If not, I would also like to have a refund.
Hi Keysy team, i would like a refund because insee the estimated time for delivery is november now. Please tell me how to process one.
What about a shipment date??
Thanks for being brave and giving us a realistic update. Keep making it the best you can.
Any New Estimate?
@Alejandro - I'm happy to process a refund for you. Sorry about the delay, I understand your frustration. The refund will be for the pledge amount minus the 8% Kickstarter and processing fees (which are taken out by them before disbursement). Feel free to DM with any questions.
Please process the refund for the full amount i have paid to my credit card.
Appreciate the update, but not impressed with the half year delay....
@creator - Please provide a projected shipping date.
your recent updates don't say anything about shipping dates. you are already behind a few months. a new timeline would be appreciated
@Creator according to your timeline at this point you're running an initial run to test quality control? Are you still on schedule with that?
Do you have any demo videos of how it's working or something within the production run?
@Creator Thanks for keeping us informed.
I apologize for the delay. We've been working on fixing a few hardware issues to ensure strong compatibility across various manufacturers. Based on the latest tests it looks like we have a workable solution. I'll be posting an update on Kickstarter this week. Thank you for your support!
You guys are taking to long on this....
Glad to see a creator in the comments. Keep up the good work. Hoping there are no software issues!
We haven't shipped yet. Please see the latest updates for more information. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tinylabs/keysy-the-rfid-duplicator/updates
When I'll get your product,I have not received it is very long time for waiting it. I m backer number 482. If you've already sending me please give me "Tracking Number".Thank you!!!
Any ETA on UK shipping dates?
Way long overdue ! Based on the updates, we in Asia can expect to receive by June / July 17 ???
@creator Thank you for keeping us updated. That's more than others I've backed have done. Just keep pushing forward, because I'm looking forward to the final result. I can really use a keysy. Thanks.
Hi Ian - Sorry for the delay. I don't have any hard ship dates yet. The plan was to have everything ready to send to FCC last week but that has slipped. I've hired an additional (analog) engineer to help optimize the analog front end which has been time consuming. I plan on posting an update once he has the simulations working later this week.
Hi, Any update on the Key Card/Fob's ETA to Aust.?
@Ino - I appreciate the reminder. Putting an update together now, will post shortly.
@Fan - Just checked and no issues on the payment.
Hi,Waiting for another update.BTW,It seems no matched amount deduct from my card,Hope there is no problem caused by the payment.
Cool! Can't wait to get news! Sorry if my previous message looks aggressive, I didn't mean it :)
Things are moving along. Was going to post an update last week but the new boards should be back on Thursday so I will probably post on Friday after I have one tested. The new hardware has fixes for the higher sensitivity trigger and the analog filter. Stay tuned :)
How is it going? New update soon?
@Engel - Updated, thank you!
Hi please update my New adress for ship
Hi please updage my New adress for ship
@Dat, João, Soo - Received your surveys, thank you.
@Edgar, Jae - Planning on posting an update with a timeline next week.
Do you get my survey? If not pls send the link again. Thx
Hi, please send me the survey link again. Thx
Any Update on Timeline ?
Did you get my survey?
Checking to see if you guys got.mt survey.
I'm wondering what the timetable is to shipping these out and getting one? Thank you.
@Florent - Yes, we've received your survey.
@Anthony - Just resent you the survey.
Hello. Do you have my survey ? #524