Update: We're funded! But we would still love to have more backers of course. Please scroll down to check out our stretch goals.
Bedroom Battle is a game for couples where you play against each other to win rewards in the form of sexy favors.
The concept is very simple. Each game round you use battle cards to compete for a reward card containing three different sexy challenges. The winner of the round then gets to select one of the sexy challenges for you both to act out. Once you have completed the challenge you move on to the next round and start playing for a new reward card. To make things interesting the rewards will become more and more naughty until the game ends with the final reward - which of course is the naughtiest of them all.
The world does not really have anything like Bedroom Battle. Yet. Sure, naughty games for couples is nothing new, and we have tried many of the existing ones, but to put it nicely - most of them are awful!
Even the few decent games out there have a very basic gameplay that’s mostly about rolling a dice and moving a piece around a board, drawing a card, and doing what is says, no matter if it’s something you enjoy doing or not.
After trying the best games the world has to offer in this category we still felt “We can do this much better!”
- It’s a real game that involves both strategy and luck. It’s not just about drawing cards or rolling a dice to see what happens. You decide your own fate, and decide which sexy challenges you want to try, or avoid.
- It’s customizable. Simply by deciding how many and which type of reward cards to include in the game, you decide how quickly to heat things up, and for how long you want to play. An all day marathon or a quickie? It’s your choice.
- You’re in charge. Every reward card has three different choices, so each time you win a card you can always pick the one you like the most. You do not just draw a card and end up doing something you don’t really like.
- It never gets boring. Bedroom Battle contains 210 different challenges, and all are designed so that they do not feel repetitive. Also, unlike other similar games, Bedroom Battle is designed for an unlimited amount of expansion decks.
- You can play it anywhere. There’s no game board, pieces, dice or markers that make playing in bed hard. Or anywhere else. You’re not confined to sitting around a not so romantic kitchen table.
- Most naughty games for couples are designed for heterosexual couples only. But not Bedroom Battle. Anyone can play, regardless of whether you like guys or girls. The majority of reward cards are designed to work for everyone, but some may be marked with H (hetero), L (lesbian) or G (gay). So, shuffle in the cards that fit you and your partner, and shuffle out the rest. Easy!
Because this is not our first game in this category. So far we’ve released two games for the mobile market called “Connect Foreplay” and “Dare Maker for Couples”. Both are available on Google Play, App Store and Amazon. If you want to try these games out, simply check out our homepage for more information.
Now, we feel it’s time to take what we’ve learned creating our mobile games, and create a card game that’s better than all other naughty board and card games for couples.
The game design is done and our illustrator is currently working on creating the illustrations for all the cards, which is expected to be complete in June. The Kickstarter money will be used for the two things we have left, which is hiring a native English speaker to make sure all card texts are written in flawless English, and of course printing the game, the box and the rule sheet.
The amount of money we are asking is the absolute minimum we need to create a small number of copies of the game to send to our backers. If we get a little more money, we’ll be able to print in larger quantities and bring the price per copy down, but we’ll of course have more backers to send the game to as well. But that’s still a very good thing since with more copies of the game we can hopefully start distributing Bedroom Battle to stores as well.
Since we've already reached or funding goal (Yay!) we have set up three stretch goals that you can read more about below.
Absolutely. Tingletouch Games is Magnus and Elin, we’re a couple in our early 30s who live in Stockholm, Sweden. Magnus is the designer and the creative mastermind. Elin is the businesswoman and marketing genius.
Magnus has worked for over a decade as a freelancer, mostly in the TV and Film industry, and mostly as a graphic designer. Creating anything from special effects, title sequences for TV shows, movie posters and websites. He’s also worked as a designer on a number of mobile game projects.
Elin worked her way up from flipping burgers on McDonald’s to becoming manager for her own restaurant. After getting as far as she could there, she started her own business as a nail technician using her creative side to make awesome nail designs and her marketing skills to get new customers.
Also, we’re both serious board game geeks. We love playing games. Everything from fun simple card games like Munchkin to more serious strategic board games like Agricola and Carcassonne.
We think we have everything we need to make Tingletouch Games our full time jobs, and our games the best sexy games in the world for couples.
On the Web:
http://www.bedroombattle.com - The game's website.
http://www.tingletouch.com - Our company's website.
Twitter: @_tingletouch_ https://twitter.com/_tingletouch_
Instagram: @tingletouch https://instagram.com/tingletouch
Risks and challenges
So is there any risk this project could fail you wonder? Well, not really. Unless you factor in things like giant meteors hitting the planet and other completely unforeseen events. We know where to print the game and exactly how much it’s going to cost us, including a box and a rule sheet. When it comes to shipping the game, it’s made to fit inside a parcel that can be sent worldwide for a low flat rate.
Any particular challenges with this project then? Designing a game is always a challenge of course, but the game design is complete already and the game has been tested and tweaked using a lot of temporary cards. When it comes to the look of the game Magnus has worked as a graphic designer for many years, and we have already found a great illustrator who's currently working on the illustrations for the cards. Another challenge is that we’re from Sweden and the game language is English, but luckily we Swedes study English from fourth grade making it almost a second language for us. Still, we will use some of the money to hire a native English speaker to proof read and “englishify” all the text in the game so it’s completely flawless.
Sounds like you’ve got everything covered? Yes, we really do have everything planned and covered. If the project is funded, you’ll get your game! We have double and triple checked everything already, all that’s missing is a little money. Hopefully you will help us with that!
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you want about our project and we’ll reply with lightning speed.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)