It's finally here! The Kickstarter-Exclusive Sundered Physical Collector's Box ships on Monday!
The wait is over.
I'm so very excited to finally be able to share the news: the Kickstarter-Exclusive Sundered Physical Collector's Box is ready for its close-up! Behold!
Yes, the fine people at Limited Run Games have pulled out all the stops to make this box something special. And I'm happy to confirm to all Sundered backers at the CA$ 100 level and above: LRG will begin shipping your boxes out on Monday (March 4th), and expect to have completed the queue by Tuesday. I assume I'll have tracking numbers to share around that time.
So keep an eye on your mailbox in March!
Here's what you'll be receiving in the package:
- Gorgeous Kickstarter-exclusive Sundered: Eldritch Edition box art, printed all shiny and gold-foiled on the external box. Really, the pic doesn't do it justice - wait 'til you see it IRL!
- PS4 Sundered: Eldritch Edition blu-ray case (and disc, 'natch), bearing the same Kickstarter-exclusive box art, without the foil (the upcoming LRG regular PS4 edition will have the different, standard art).
- PC Sundered: Eldritch Edition jewel case, including the game disc with PC, Mac, and Linux versions, as well as the physical soundtrack CD.
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition Physical Art book, a printed and bound version of the digital art book you received a few months back.
- 8 collector's playing cards, bearing spiffy game art.
- Limited Edition Sundered key chain.
And there was much rejoicing!
We hope you're as excited as we are to get your mitts on these boxes! (we'll be receiving our copies at the same time as you) Thank you all so much for your generosity with the project, and for your patience as the Collector's Edition came together!
With this, we'll have fulfilled all rewards promised for the campaign. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of the backers of the Sundered Kickstarter, too! Time did certainly fly: do you realize that you decided to support this campaign over two years ago? We couldn't have done it without you! Thank you so much!
Keep an eye out for delicious Thunder Lotus news coming later this year! If you're not already subscribed, I fully recommend signing up to our Newsletter, as the news will definitely drop there first!
Don't hesitate to reach out in the comments or direct messaging - I read and respond to everything!
Thanks again, y'all!
- Rodrigue and the Thunder Lotus Team